New Palladiums - In the House - Pics/Results

rgdawsonco

Yeah they are the P-39F Espresso . I think i will take a plunge for the center but will stick with the rs 62II for the surrounds for now as i cant stretch the budget far enough to accommodate the surrounds too or maybe will go crazy .:)

but the cter i need definitely as i can not stand the look of the rc 64II with the palladiums it just doesn't fit acoustically and aesthetically :)

Yeah they are the P-39F Espresso . I think i will take a plunge for the center but will stick with the rs 62II for the surrounds for now as i cant stretch the budget far enough to accommodate the surrounds too or maybe will go crazy .:)

but the cter i need definitely as i can not stand the look of the rc 64II with the palladiums it just doesn't fit acoustically and aesthetically :)

How are you going to mount the Palladium center with the TV, since it is curved, I suppose you'll have to something different.

Yeah they are the P-39F Espresso . I think i will take a plunge for the center but will stick with the rs 62II for the surrounds for now as i cant stretch the budget far enough to accommodate the surrounds too or maybe will go crazy . :)

How are you going to mount the Palladium center with the TV, since it is curved, I suppose you'll have to something different.

Yea, there's no way a tv will sit on the curved speaker top. My tv has the legs at the edges of the tv, about 40" apart. I made a temporary wood support block about 9" tall. I will get an articulating wall mount for the tv. I want it about 12" from the wall.

If you don't wall mount the TV, you can build a stand and put the speaker under the stand and TV on the stand.  I did that with my first reference center.  Had a buddy build it and I painted it black.

Yea I thought about that. I even looked at veneer that would best match the Palladium Merlot. I really don't want to hide the nice look the speaker has.

If you don't wall mount the TV, you can build a stand and put the speaker under the stand and TV on the stand.  I did that with my first reference center.  Had a buddy build it and I painted it black.

Yea I thought about that. I even looked at veneer that would best match the Palladium Merlot. I really don't want to hide the nice look the speaker has.

then dont! i would never hide them beauties. before i sold mine i contemplated getting rid of the cinema gear instead just in case i can't have a false wall in the next home. cause if i can't have a false wall then palladiums is gonna be what i would want. 

• Like 1

then dont! i would never hide them beauties. before i sold mine i contemplated getting rid of the cinema gear instead just in case i can't have a false wall in the next home. cause if i can't have a false wall then palladiums is gonna be what i would want. 

I won't, looks too nice. I'll definitely get a tv wall mount kit.

so upset . couldn't bid on the klipsch p27c as he did not specify shipping to Uk ...........aaargh so it got sold and i think i will have to take a plunge and buy the new one from sound distributors still at good price 1699  but so frustrating ...

Setup looks great and trust me I know how good they sound. However I have to give you some

Probably unwanted advice. Lol I'm good at that. Your system would be on a whole new level with a higher quality subwoofer. I've had that sub as well as the palladium sub. The palladium sub is good and I'd reccomend if you had endless amounts of cash and was gonna be up front for the world to see. I sold mine as I knew there were better subs for the money. If footprint is the issue perhaps a PC-12 plus or PC-13 ultra from Svs. I had the plus with my palladiums and loved it. Blended fantastically and plays much lower and more output than the rt10d. You will be happy you did it trust me. I sold my RT-10d locally for 750$. Found the Svs PC-12 plus one year old used and mint for 800$ I've seen PC-13 ultras used occasionally for 11-1200

Well, I received word my RT-10D is not fixable.  So now I am in market for a new sub and I want to locate it in the same place.  So, per your good advice, I am considering the PC12-plus and the PC13-Ultra.  From what I gather, they are very similar.  The Ultra is $500 more, 8.5 " taller, and has about double the output.  I like the PC12 being shorter, and I am betting it wold be "enough".  Though the room is large, I think, effectively, this is a smaller room application given how close the listener is to the fronts and especially the sub, and the fact that the sub is in a corner.  Given that you liked it with your Palladiums and given it has better performance than the RT-10D, which is saying something, I think I'll go with the PC12.  When I get back in town, I'll need to measure to make sure I have room vertically.  I could go with the Ultra if that is needed, but I'm guessing the PC12 will be more than enough.

Setup looks great and trust me I know how good they sound. However I have to give you some

Probably unwanted advice. Lol I'm good at that. Your system would be on a whole new level with a higher quality subwoofer. I've had that sub as well as the palladium sub. The palladium sub is good and I'd reccomend if you had endless amounts of cash and was gonna be up front for the world to see. I sold mine as I knew there were better subs for the money. If footprint is the issue perhaps a PC-12 plus or PC-13 ultra from Svs. I had the plus with my palladiums and loved it. Blended fantastically and plays much lower and more output than the rt10d. You will be happy you did it trust me. I sold my RT-10d locally for 750$. Found the Svs PC-12 plus one year old used and mint for 800$ I've seen PC-13 ultras used occasionally for 11-1200

Well, I received word my RT-10D is not fixable. So now I am in market for a new sub and I want to locate it in the same place. So, per your good advice, I am considering the PC12-plus and the PC13-Ultra. From what I gather, they are very similar. The Ultra is $500 more, 8.5 " taller, and has about double the output. I like the PC12 being shorter, and I am betting it wold be "enough". Though the room is large, I think, effectively, this is a smaller room application given how close the listener is to the fronts and especially the sub, and the fact that the sub is in a corner. Given that you liked it with your Palladiums and given it has better performance than the RT-10D, which is saying something, I think I'll go with the PC12. When I get back in town, I'll need to measure to make sure I have room vertically. I could go with the Ultra if that is needed, but I'm guessing the PC12 will be more than enough.

alright! You'll love both. Let me just say I loved mine and my room is 11x17. Not real big. I would say if yours is bigger and you can afford it and don't EVER plan on running duals, go with the ultra. You'll be happier you did. I had a chance to buy once for 500$ I should have jumped on it but already had dual pb-13's. I don't pass deals like that anymore.