Panasonic 55 & 65 inch 4K TV at Fry's today

teaman

http://www.frys.com/product/8770511?site=72premail032716

http://www.frys.com/product/8770501?site=72premail032716

Hi guys, nice deal on some Panasonic 4K TV's today at Fry's if anyone needs one.

55 inch only $599 after coupon and 65 inch only $899 after coupon. Free delivery too!

They also have a nice deal on the K-100SW 10 inch sub....in store only but....only $99!

http://www.frys.com/product/8444688?site=20email032716

Tim

Edited by teaman
  • Like 1

I researched the 65" 4K's a month ago and the best price was a Vizio 65" D series for 1K.  Nine hundred looks even better. 

I have owned a non-smart TV Panny 55" 1080p for 6 years.  It has had some minor electrical issues and it lacks a few modern bells and whistles but it has been a solid performer.

• Like 1

I researched the 65" 4K's a month ago and the best price was a Vizio 65" D series for 1K.  Nine hundred looks even better. 

I have owned a non-smart TV Panny 55" 1080p for 6 years.  It has had some minor electrical issues and it lacks a few modern bells and whistles but it has been a solid performer.

i would skip the vizio D model and go for the M if you care about picture auality at all

i would skip the vizio D model and go for the M if you care about picture auality at all

Yeah, you are right if you don't mind paying 50% more, about $1500 for the M series.  I looked very carefully at both models (and more) and there is nothing terrible about the D series PQ, and it has a good off-axis picture.  If you want a 4K 65" TV for under $1K there are few competitors.

The real problem is you end up playing the game of "for another hundred bucks I could have had..." and you know the rest.  Bigger screen, best of the 1080's instead of worse of the 4K's, etc etc etc.  You've got to set your budget and then hold tight, putting your priorities where you think best. 

Edited by wvu80

Sorry gang, I was off all day. The coupon was on the store site. You have to sign up for the daily deals and they issue a code each day to get in on everything.

Tim

No worries, I was able to figure it out and get one ordered, thanks for the alert I've been looking for 4K 120hz native in that price range for awhile.