CHICAGO LA SCALA'S FOR SALE WITH CRITES UPGRADES AND NAD 925 AMPLIFIER--LA SCALA'S PULLED FROM SALE--NAD 925 STILL AVAILABLE

edzu1234

SORRY, LA SCALA'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!----NAD 925 THX 5 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER STILL AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL CHICAGO AREA PICK-UP.----$250 FIRM!

I AM GIVING THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM FIRST CRACK AT SOME ITEMS I AM SELLING BEFORE THEY GO ON CRAIGSLIST.post-47533-0-33920000-1459259338.jpg

FOR SALE IN CHICAGO AREA (NO SHIPPING): ONE PAIR OF 1978 LA SCALA SPEAKERS IN BIRCH (WHICH HAVE A REDDISH PATINA).  BLACK HALF GRILLS WITH LAZER TAGS.  THE SPEAKERS COME WITH BRAND NEW CRITES CROSSOVERS AND CRITES TWEETERS THAT HAVE YET TO BE INSTALLED.  THEY SOUND GREAT!  THE DRIVERS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION.  THE CABINETS ARE IN GOOD TO VERY GOOD CONDITION.  THEY HAVE SOME DINKS AND SOME SCRATCHES AS YOU WILL HAVE IN A SPEAKER THAT WAS MADE IN 1978. (NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE REPAIRED EASILY.)  CONSECUTIVE SERIAL NUMBERS 16S129 AND 16S130.   $1250 FIRM!

ZEUS HAS SEEN AND HEARD THESE SPEAKERS AND CAN ATTEST TO THEIR GREAT SOUND AND LOOKS.  

I ALSO HAVE A NAD 925 AMPLIFIER (NEAR MINT CONDITION,ONE SCRATCH ON THE SIDE) FOR SALE.  THE AMP IS 125X5 RMS AT 8 ohms AND BRIDGED 200X2 AT 8 ohms.   $250 FIRM!  (NO SHIPPING)

CONTACT ME AT THIS FORUM OR eddiedank@att.net---------ED

Edited by edzu1234
  • Like 1

Yea, I have seen these and heard them. They are in very nice condition, I think they sound great as they are, I wouldn't change anything, but you wouldn't listen LOL. I thought you were going to keep these. Sell the 63s instead

Mark

tempting