Klf -30s

Mike M

Rodney

I sold my 30s in oak for $800, they weren't perfect but awfully good. I preferred the CF-4s over the 30s. You're better off with what you have right now

Mark

was looking for a L/C/R setup always loved the look of those

Sold my black klf30s for 6 bills.They were not in as nice of shape as those, but they were glued together using the same glue. A/B the CF4 vs KLF30, likes the 30s better but only by a small margin. Though they have more surface area to move air, the Khorn had no problem eating the 30's lunch. 

Have Mahogany KLF30 and they're not looking for a new home....Thanks Brandon  B)

Edited by jweber

Black satin with no upgrades/mods would go for $800.00 at best.

This guy is high. I'd say at this price they better be Mahogany, titanium tweeters, phenolic mids, rebuilt x-overs and the cabs better not be loose.

• Like 2

Rodney

I sold my 30s in oak for $800, they weren't perfect but awfully good. I preferred the CF-4s over the 30s. You're better off with what you have right now

Mark

was looking for a L/C/R setup always loved the look of those

Nah, wait for the mahogany....I'm waiting for a pair to become available somewhere around Plainfield, IL..... :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hmm, KLF-30s are going up in price.  I guess I need to keep mine a while longer.  Kind of like gold or the stock market  :unsure:

Actually in the right room, they are definitely the sleeper of the Klipsch line.  In my 20x22 open back family room with good corners, being 3 feet out from the corners and sides, they compared very favorable to k-horns.

My k-horns are gone if that tells you anything.

Edited by pzannucci
  • Like 1