RF-7 RC-7 with DeanG mods. Palladium P-37

felitopaz

BAT VK-6200 X5

Anthem AVM-50

I have two Velodyne DLS-5000R I'll try them out. I really don't think I will need a sub with these.

I'll play it by ear. Maybe I get the P-312W they are liquidating them real fast.

Best price I got was at Sound Distributors, Las Vegas, NV. No one comes even close to Eric's prices.

you WILL need a sub for sure for movies. Music it depends on what you listen to. Also sent you a personal message Edited by Scrappydue

BAT VK-6200 X5

Anthem AVM-50

I have two Velodyne DLS-5000R I'll try them out. I really don't think I will need a sub with these.

I'll play it by ear. Maybe I get the P-312W they are liquidating them real fast.

Best price I got was at Sound Distributors, Las Vegas, NV. No one comes even close to Eric's prices.

you WILL need a sub for sure for movies. Music it depends on what you listen to. Also sent you a personal message

Will the Velodynes do?

BAT VK-6200 X5

Anthem AVM-50

you WILL need a sub for sure for movies. Music it depends on what you listen to. Also sent you a personal message

Will the Velodynes do?
will they make bass and keep up spl wise? Probably? Is the sound quality on par with palladium stuff? Doubt it.

The palladium sub is fantastic. It matches of course but I found it a bit pricey for what you get even at the price you messaged me. I sold mine and replaced it with a Svs PC-12 plus. It was not missed at all. And I saved about 1100$ in my pocket

Richie here, heading over to pick up my P37's from UPS. I hope they aren't a pile of kindling.....

hey Richie hopefully United package smashers were more careful with your speakers than they ever were with any of mine.

LOL, yeah they were perfect, shrink wrapped together and upright on a pallet. Not a scratch on the box or on the speakers. The sub's coming Monday, same method. Hopefully it will have as easy of a trip.

I think that pallet thing helps a lot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Correctly placed room treatment like panels and carpet makes a world of difference. Just make sure you recalibrate the system once everything in in place.

That is a beautiful system you have amassed there. I still vote for the Gamma 21;)

• Like 1

I have not used the P-39's I bought much but I know for 100% sure they are not anywhere near as bright as the RF-7's I had .

I have only used the P-39's I have for 2 days and went back to My Joseph Audio Perspectives . I don't know for sure what I want to do

with my P-39's but they are big and I know there just fine in storage at this time. Maybe one day I will use them or sell them

Edited by A1UC

Slightly off topic question.. Looks like there are feet on the Palladium center, are they adjustable? I hope so, mine is going to be about 4" off the ground and I will need to angle it upwards to the MLP.

Edited by K5SS