SOLD - RF-7's RC-7 with DeanG upgrades and RS-7's complete $2700 - SOLD

felitopaz

SOLD!

PLEASE DELETE.

I have decided to buy the P-37 Home Theater set up. And I would like to sell my current system and I want to get an idea of how much I can get for them. This system is immaculate condition. I have all the grills, boxes, manuals, etc.

System consists of the following:

2 ea. RF-7's Dean G crossover $1800

RC-7 Dean G crossover $600

2 ea. RS'7 $500

2 each Velodyne DLS5000R Subs that goes perfect with this system at $300 each. 

Everything looks in LIKE NEW condition. No scratches or blemishes. Wood is very shinny.

I am in Corona, CA 92882

This is my setup.

Edited by Youthman

I don't really know what a whole setup like yours is going for but I do know the music sounded really good through my lowly PC rig.  Separation and imaging were spot on.

Good luck with your sale and enjoy your new P-37 setup.

Bill

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Richard. I am interested in the unmodified RF-7's. I only have room for the two (1 pair) although I like your setup I just don't have the room for it all. Are you interested in just selling the 2 speakers? If you are how much will you take for them?

Thank you

Hello, my name is Richard. I am interested in the unmodified RF-7's. I only have room for the two (1 pair) although I like your setup I just don't have the room for it all. Are you interested in just selling the 2 speakers? If you are how much will you take for them?

Thank you

Hi Richard,

My RF-7's along with the RC-7 are upgraded/modified. 

Thank you

Private Message Sent. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you

Welcome….you scored a very nice set of speakers…..congrats.

See?  Aren't you glad you didn't have this thread deleted?

When you own brand new set of Paladiums, showing them off is not only allowed, it's encouraged!

Thanks for the video.  Nice change from still pics.  :emotion-21:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1