Did you see what I saw?

Arrow#422

14 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

I thought the cane ones were located in the Flint MI area, but maybe they have grown legs and moved to Chicago?

Only $575 for speakers that sell all day at $400.  Chicago usually has a good supply of Klipsch so prices should be fair market value or below.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks nice.  I wonder if the seller ever heard this while in a proper corner (the Khorn, not the seller)?  It's odd that the ad shows the same image twice.  Probably a mistake.  Are you going to check them out?  The price might be within reason, given " . . . or best".

image.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Arrow#422 said:

Has anyone here received inquiries to their "for sale" items from this company?

It looks like a rabbit hole straight to the orient.

Your commentary is appreciated.

http://en.uszcn.com/contact_us

No, but it looks like someone in that company got the bright idea that "Hey, since we are in the logistics/shipping business anyway, lets buy up a bunch of high end/vintage audio gear, and stick it in a container with a bunch of other stuff, and make a killing!!"  Considering all of the locations they have posted on their site, it looks like they are well positioned to do just that...

@jimjimbo

The broken English, vague questioning, and Chinese symbols that appear with all their communications has me leery of doing business with them.

With the various locations, you'd think they'd be presenting a more polished persona.

I suppose if it doesn't feel right, be on guard.

Thanks.

Shipping costs to China from USA are very low.  Many containers are returned empty to be re-filled and then sent back to USA.  It makes sense for them to try to re-fill the underutilized containers with large expensive vintage audio gear to sell to the emerging Chinese middle class.