Did you see what I saw?

Arrow#422

This available out of the Detroit area:

RSW-15.............$950 or offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RSW-15-Subwoofer-Black-/173074316292?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

He's also got KLF-30's (x4) in black, with C-7 center, listed for $1800 for the lot.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Home-Theater-System-KLF-30-4-C7-1/173074220421?hash=item284c070585:g:y~kAAOSwz~paTXeR

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 5.23.44 PM.png

9 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

This available out of the Detroit area:

RSW-15.............$950 or offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RSW-15-Subwoofer-Black-/173074316292?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

He's also got KLF-30's (x4) in black, with C-7 center, listed for $1800 for the lot.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Home-Theater-System-KLF-30-4-C7-1/173074220421?hash=item284c070585:g:y~kAAOSwz~paTXeR

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 5.23.44 PM.png

I just bought the KLF-30's and KLF-C7. RSW-15 still up for grabs though!

I wish he would take the listing down....lol

Tim

• Thanks 1

Just now, DizRotus said:

Cool Tim.  What kind of beer should I bring?

Michelob Ultra please, I have to watch my waistline....lol.

He had these set up in a home theater as shown. He replaced them with new Def Techs and Paradigm subs. I am going to use them in stereo set ups and pair this C7 with another one I still have for heights in my family room along with KLF-20's.

Tim

Thanks buddy, as always i pop in here multiple times a day to see if there is anything interesting. I hit him up about the speakers about 2am yesterday as soon as the ad went onto Ebay but didn't hear back until about 11am. After a little back and forth we got a deal done. Now I just have to drive down and get them. Nothing like swinging around four 100+ lb speakers.  Next step, start to thin my own herd.

Tim

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, teaman said:

Thanks buddy, as always i pop in here multiple times a day to see if there is anything interesting. I hit him up about the speakers about 2am yesterday as soon as the ad went onto Ebay but didn't hear back until about 11am. After a little back and forth we got a deal done. Now I just have to drive down and get them. Nothing like swinging around four 100+ lb speakers.  Next step, start to thin my own herd.

Tim

Looking through your signature, I see an item or 3 that I might be interested in.

• Like 1

I went and picked the KLF set up today. Wow, mint condition. He set them up in his theater room 13 years ago and never moved them. I only had time to unload them into the garage today but i will try to get them hooked up tomorrow. As long as all is good i am pretty much done my search for speakers.....well, for now.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jjptkd said:

:lol: :lol: I don't know how many times I've said that.. 

I know, I do that with every new piece of gear I buy. It never quite works out. In my case thought he only Klipsch up the food chain from the KLF-30 are too big of a footprint...next stop, look for a larger house!

One pair of KLF-30 are in da house and set up. Rocking out some Amaranthe right now on them. These took the place of my Gen 1 Walnut Heresys and pair of Speakercraft BassX-10 subs. Funny how these put out so much more sound and balance than the Heresys did even when paired with the subs. 

Edit: Just got done swapping in pair number two in my office/extra bedroom upstairs. These are taking the place of my Infinity SM150 I bought new way back in 88 or 89. They served me well but will now be designated to garage duty unless I decide to sell them. Right now i have four modded KG-4 towers I set up out there. Two horizontal and two vertical (as shown in my avatar picture). Even they were plenty for the garage but I would rather part them back out and sell them for someone else to enjoy.

Tim

• Like 2