Did you see what I saw?

Arrow#422

Hello Jweber, Man do I ever miss good ole KY, Take a trip to red river gorge for me ( natural bridge ). Eat some Cincinnati chili for me. I grew up in KY and now live in Alabama. Miss home every day.  As much as I miss the memories of living in KY, there are memories that one does not care to think of. I mention this because we all have good and bad memories. For me throughout my life I have had the very unpleasant experience of going into peoples houses that owned cats and they had that smell that would take your breath away. A $50 offer may be a little much. HAHA.  Seriously enjoy your day. The photo you have with little boy wearing the headphones. He is the spitting image of my grandson when he was little.

Dean

• Like 1

Hello Jweber, Man do I ever miss good ole KY, Take a trip to red river gorge for me ( natural bridge ). Eat some Cincinnati chili for me. I grew up in KY and now live in Alabama. Miss home every day.  As much as I miss the memories of living in KY, there are memories that one does not care to think of. I mention this because we all have good and bad memories. For me throughout my life I have had the very unpleasant experience of going into peoples houses that owned cats and they had that smell that would take your breath away. A $50 offer may be a little much. HAHA.  Seriously enjoy your day. The photo you have with little boy wearing the headphones. He is the spitting image of my grandson when he was little.

Dean

Dean,

Ky is still right here lol. Let me know when you're in the area again. 

• Like 1