Did you see what I saw?

Arrow#422

Alright...! Who got the CF-3’s in Gig Harbor WA for $175?

I contacted him within 20 minutes of the ads going live and said I would be more than willing to pay him more than his asking price and the next message I got was that the item has been sold. 

Sitting in my office thinking about what would have been..

I guess my Epic search continues. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Who's are these, or are they NOT a forum owned pair?

Wasn't sure if anyone crossed paths with these so I am posting:

https://forsale.oodle.com/detail/klipsch-professional-lascalas-2-piece-like-new-1000-donegal-westmoreland-co/5144054159-pittsburgh-pa/

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.22.00 PM.png

Contact The Seller

Message Regarding:
Klipsch Professional Lascalas 2 piece like new - $1000 (donegal westmoreland co) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Description:
these are in like new condition.. they have not been used much and never abused.. these are the industrial models with a seperate bass bin and mid and high box. Other speakers and equipment also available
I have a pair (2) bass cabinets and 2 high frequency cabs.. Klipsch lascalas are very efficient speakers they produce 104db spl at 4ft with 1 watt input..
724-552-9230

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.21.41 PM.png

I once "saw" an icebreaker.....up close.

For your enjoyment, an 80mph & 50mph iceboat parked and watching ice breaking operations back on 12/30/13.

Cold is my friend to make ice, snow gets in the way of my winter fun!

1543205290_ScreenShot2019-01-20at5_22_05PM.png.077b27285ce706af1b67bfd910dba9f5.png

RF-7’s, 2 RC-7’s, a RSW-10, RW-12 and RSW-15 in cherry for $400. There are a few dented dust caps but the other photos showed that they were all in pretty good condition.

Someone made out with a Youthman type deal, that’s for sure! 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, K5SS said:
Ok, fess up! Who got all the speakers in the photo below for $400 off Portland CL..

Again, missed the deal of a lifetime within 2 hours. Doh!

7E486F2E-AD8C-4477-8026-45B178B3DC2E.jpeg

Once those are re-listed, you can contact the "new" seller & your question will be quickly answered.

Had I "seen" those for sale, I would've posted them for an acquisition target.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

Once those are re-listed, you can contact the "new" seller & your question will be quickly answered.

Had I "seen" those for sale, I would've posted them for an acquisition target.

Yup. Those probably had all the speaker flippers drooling. Heck, I would have probably sold off 2 of the subs and one center and used the profits to go towards new woofers for the dented ones and to pad my spending money.

The owner did message me back saying about 40 people contacted him and he should have listed them at $800. More like $1500, going off the photos and even that would be considered a very good deal. 

Picked up a pair of Klipsch Epic CF-3 v1 today.  Issues with the bass on one, but got a great deal.

Now I need to do a little investigation into the crossovers determined it was a woofer shorted out.

Plus, they were only 10 minutes from my house.

• Like 4