P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

I'm confident the winner didn't actually show up 4 seconds before the end, his sniping website did. That is a great price and it demonstrates how small the demographic for used Palladiums is. These will probably show up on Augiogon in a month or two at $10,000, and there they will stay for a couple more months.  :)

I dont use a

I'm confident the winner didn't actually show up 4 seconds before the end, his sniping website did. That is a great price and it demonstrates how small the demographic for used Palladiums is. These will probably show up on Augiogon in a month or two at $10,000, and there they will stay for a couple more months.   :)

I never used a sniping website , Im just that good :)

• Like 4

I dont use a

I'm confident the winner didn't actually show up 4 seconds before the end, his sniping website did. That is a great price and it demonstrates how small the demographic for used Palladiums is. These will probably show up on Augiogon in a month or two at $10,000, and there they will stay for a couple more months.   :)

I never used a sniping website , Im just that good :)

Congratulations, I was really contemplating it but restrained from pulling the trigger. Interested to hear your thoughts once you give them the proper audition!

• Moderators
I'm confident the winner didn't actually show up 4 seconds before the end

I bid within the last 10 seconds, that way if I get outbid, I'm not tempted to go above what I'm willing to spend on the item.  Also, it prevents anyone from having enough time to up their bid as well.

• Like 3

I bid within the last 10 seconds, that way if I get outbid, I'm not tempted to go above what I'm willing to spend on the item.  Also, it prevents anyone from having enough time to up their bid as well.

Exactly what I do...

sounds about right , the time you hit submit and the web does its thing leaves about 4 seconds . What really sucks is when its says please sign in or the internet decides to slow down . Now all the seller has to do is reply , I emailed him 2 days before never got a reply .

I hope just worried about the top end , never had an issue with with mid range or bottom end . But then again this speaker sounds like it's a different class . Has anyone on here heard and felt the top end was bright , not clear bright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC

I hope just worried about the top end , never had an issue with with mid range or bottom end . But then again this speaker sounds like it's a different class . Has anyone on here heard and felt the top end was bright , not clear bright

I have the 37's and can comment on those - I imagine them not to be too terribly different than the 39's you have coming.

The top end is smooth and silky; not at all harsh, and crystal clear. You will not believe you are listening to horns.

Rest easy. You are going to love them.

Edited by Bella
  • Like 1

I have the 37's and can comment on those - I imagine them not to be too terribly different than the 39's you have coming.

The top end is smooth and silky; not at all harsh, and crystal clear. You will not believe you are listening to horns.

so no where near a RF7

I have never heard RF-7's. But I have owned Heresy, Lascala, and currently own Khorns. The Palladium's do not have the horn issues that any of those models have. If the RF-7's are anything like those speakers then, no, no where near an RF-7.

I have never heard RF-7's. But I have owned Heresy, Lascala, and currently own Khorns. The Palladium's do not have the horn issues that any of those models have. If the RF-7's are anything like those speakers then, no, no where near an RF-7.

good to hear thanks

congrats welcome to the club they are amazing speakers identical to mine :)

Well, you do have to remember  - it's A1UC that won.....He'll love the speakers, for a month.  Then you will see them for sale here ;):D!!!! He's not afraid to buy, and he's not afraid to sell either!!!! :D 

• Like 1

so no where near a RF7

Totally different speaker. I think you'll like them a lot!!!! However, you're the audiophile version of Morris the Cat - very finicky indeed!!!! :) I love just watching the different speakers you run through - and wishing I had your job :)!!! 

• Like 1

so no where near a RF7

Totally different speaker. I think you'll like them a lot!!!! However, you're the audiophile version of Morris the Cat - very finicky indeed!!!! :) I love just watching the different speakers you run through - and wishing I had your job :)!!! 

those speaker terminals being on the bottom of a  165 pound speaker kind of sucks, Seller is packing them today says its a 2 man job so I would think I will see them next week . Im going to pick them up at the Fed Ex Hub which is 45 min from me and 3.5 hours from him so they shouldn't take long to get there .

Edited by A1UC