• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last hint says Moody Blues to me.

Just Hayward played a Telecaster?  Thought he was Gibson all the way

BAM!

Justin Hayward during the solo part of Question.  Stage lights go out....  lights focus on him and he cuts loose.

My next hint was going to be the song he's playing is actually two different songs he was writing (apparently in the same key) and he couldn't finish either one of them....  so, he strung them together and Question was born.

Hayward was the lead singer.  I must have read your hint wrong, thinking the answer was not the lead singer.  Close enough for hand grenades anyway.

I'm scanning some negatives I found at home.  This is from that batch.  I have some from Moody's concerts, I have some from Neil Diamond concerts...  I WOULD have had some for the Floyd "Pulse" concert however, I chickened out at the last minute and ran the camera back to my car lest it create trouble at the gate (they were doing body searches and my cavity isn't big enough for an entire camera)  :blink:

Never saw Pink Floyd.  Saw CS&N in Charlotte - they did fine without Neil Diamond, Southern man don't need him around anyhow...

Never got to see Queen either and that one I really regret...

I collect my tickets. Was wrong about Moody Blues, it was Procol Harum, you can see it in the jar. Not digging thru 'em..

IMG_0297.jpg

Edited by dncdesign