SOLD: Logic DM-101, Fidelity Research FR-64fx, Koetsu Black

baco99

This setup is too much table for me.

Logic DM-101 fully manual table.  Original grey painted MDF plinth is in very good shape.  Some minor visual marks from 35 years of use.  Suspension is compliant.  I have thought about replacing the adjustment springs, but it's really not necessary.  Spindle thrust bearing oil is clean and the platter spins freely.  Motor holds speed at 33.1 RPM and 44.3 RPM according to my handy iPhone app.  The belt is new and maybe the cap on the motor needs replacing to get fully up to speed. The dust cover is original, tinted, and in decent shape.  Some swirling, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a 35 yr old table.

Installed is a Fidelity Research FR-64fx tonearm.  The tonearm is matte black and looks killer.  Includes a Fidelity Research lightweight head shell.  The tonearm lift shows signs of a very minor oil leak, I think an o-ring needs to be replaced, but it does still lift and drop the needle easily and smoothly.

Also installed is a Koetsu Black alum body cart.  This is a very highly regarded LOMC cart with a very delicate stylus.  Stylus looks to be in good shape from the naked eye.  Output should be around .35 to .4 volts.  Everything tracks very well, even with challenging records.  The motor is dead silent.

The tonearm base sits under the table a little farther than the OEM feet do, so the table comes with four hard rubber isolation feet to lift it up an inch and a half and help the whole assembly sit at level.

Offering the whole setup for $1000 with the above minor issues.   I've seen the naked DM-101 without dust cover sell for as much, so this is about 1/3 to 1/2 what current eBay rates are.  Willing to negotiate a little, but please be realistic for what you are getting.

Shipping possible, local to Mass/NH preferred. 
The table with tonearm will weigh in at close to 40 lbs once packed

THANKS

26063754402_9fb8df0c8c_b.jpg

25883326100_92b633c8a9_b.jpg

26089882341_bc6826da67_b.jpg

26156224935_1f35c6005a_b.jpg

26130284176_81d1c3320d_b.jpg

25553583953_4143cc74fc_b.jpg

26063828122_6444be11fe_b.jpg
Edited by baco99