**SOLD** Build a Belle (just add wood)

MookieStl

I am overrun with extra parts so am willing to part with all of the parts (key word "part") necessary to build yourself a complete pair of Belles (or LS or Cornscalla) Included are two of each item:

K33p 15" woofers

K55v midrange drivers

K500 midrange horns

K77 tweeters

AA crossovers

Genuine Klipsch motorboards with black grill cloth (for squawker and tweeter)

These all came out of a working pair of 1977 Belles that now have Volti upgrades. All components work as they should and I will stand behind them if you feel otherwise. I now have two working pairs of Belles (and a pair of garage LaScalas) and don't think I want another set. I want someone to enjoy them as I do. I was thinking $800 plus shipping is a fair price but you wont hurt my feelings if you want to offer anything more or less! I will try to attach photos but can email more if needed. Local pick up in St. Louis is preferred but I can ship. I wont be on line much this weekend so replies to any questions may be slow.

post-60988-0-95100000-1460743507_thumb.j

post-60988-0-35700000-1460743537_thumb.jpost-60988-0-56140000-1460743575_thumb.j

post-60988-0-90940000-1460743611_thumb.j

Edited by MookieStl
  • Like 1

I was hoping to keep as a complete set so someone can build themselves some great speakers. I am kind of a Belle promoter. If interested in any specific parts, send me a PM. If I don't find a taker for entire lot, I will part out but don't really have an idea what each item is worth. They aren't doing anyone any good sitting on my shelves.

You by chance don't have any spare lower grill blanks do you?

It had taken me right around 2.5 4'x8' sheets of mdf to build my pair.  I wonder if someone could cut all the pieces from 2 sheets.  I did cut larger bottom covers than normal.   Good luck with the sale.  

You by chance don't have any spare lower grill blanks do you?

It had taken me right around 2.5 4'x8' sheets of mdf to build my pair.  I wonder if someone could cut all the pieces from 2 sheets.  I did cut larger bottom covers than normal.   Good luck with the sale.

Sorry no lower grills not currently in use. I'll fab a few up for you if you need them.

Edited by MookieStl
  • Like 1

Had hoped to sell to someone wanting to bring another quasi-extinct Belle to life, but will have to settle for a La Bella ala Matthews. Guess that is close enough.

2 pairs of "La Bella" in the queue :wacko:

Fortunately, a friend wants to tackle the worse of the two -YAY-

• Like 1

Sorry to not get back sooner on the K-500s. I snooze, I loose.

Mike, I am only taking the crossovers and drivers.  Believe the K500 horn lenses and motor boards may still be available?  I am sure Sir Mookie will chime in shortly.

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪