SOLD-K-77 Tweeters

cincymat

Do you have any idea what shipping would be for the horns, to 30741?

Bruce

Around $20.00 per the UPS shipping calculator. I'd ship from work as we get great rates from UPS and FedEx. For example, the shipment I made to Matthews was $5.00 less than the online UPS calculator. 

If you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

I'll have to pass, but this would make it the easiest for finishing the pair I am re-populating. I just can't justify it since I lost my job on April 8 Just bad timing.

Bruce

Bruce,

PM me your address and I'll send you the horns. You can pay me when things get back on track for you. No hurry.

Mark

Edited by cincymat
  • Like 6

Now I'm a little embarrassed... :blush:

I have all the parts but the horns, and have looked at various ways to get these finished up. I'm really not expecting anyone to chip in to help (very generous offer, though).

Mark, I worked some of this out. It will take a couple of days, but I moved enough into my PP account if you will accept that method of payment. Send me a PM.

BTW, while I know the larger horns and drivers may be better, I have absolutely no problem with the K400/K401. In my size room at the volumes I listen at, it works just fine.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1

Now I'm a little embarrassed... :blush:

I have all the parts but the horns, and have looked at various ways to get these finished up. I'm really not expecting anyone to chip in to help (very generous offer, though).

Mark, I worked some of this out. It will take a couple of days, but I moved enough into my PP account if you will accept that method of payment. Send me a PM.

BTW, while I know the larger horns and drivers may be better, I have absolutely no problem with the K400/K401. In my size room at the volumes I listen at, it works just fine.

Bruce

Bruce,

I just sent you a PM. Please don't be embarrassed, I'm just trying to help out another Klipsch fan.  :)  it's all good.

Mark

Mark,

I'll have to pass, but this would make it the easiest for finishing the pair I am re-populating. I just can't justify it since I lost my job on April 8 Just bad timing.

Bruce

Bruce,

PM me your address and I'll send you the horns. You can pay me when things get back on track for you. No hurry.

Mark

Part of the joy of Klipsch speakers is the family that comes with them.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Im rebuilding a Pair of Heresy Ones, I love the sound of the K77M tweeters but they seem prone to burnout. Anyone have a replacement/ upgrade  suggestion.

Ive looked at the ones Bob Crites has and they appear to use the same horns as the K77 which is good. But I havent talked to anyone that has used them.

Thanks!

Cam

Cam, I have and use both the Crites CT125, and the CT120.  They are both very good products.  I prefer the 120, but the difference is relatively minor.  If you already have a pair of 77's and like them, put them in, listen to them,   Sure, the 77's can be over-driven, but so can just about any driver.  Let me know if you have any further questions.