Question regarding new forum signature policy

I put in a post recently in , I think, "Alerts" asking if , generally speaking, NOT looking for orders today, there was a future in general, need here for woodworking of speaker, component cabs, etc.

I was locked and said I can't do that, because "business advertising" or close to that.

but was told I could put a link to a website regarding that in my Sig.

So, is this no longer allowed??    Lars

• Moderators

I put in a post recently in , I think, "Alerts" asking if , generally speaking, NOT looking for orders today, there was a future in general, need here for woodworking of speaker, component cabs, etc.

I was locked and said I can't do that, because "business advertising" or close to that.

No sir, the complainers made it impossible.

Just had some complaints and I'm frankly tired of hearing them.

Even though I don't feel in the "clique", I have spent amazing hours almost two years  studiiyng past and current posts wanting to learn.

Just had some complaints and I'm frankly tired of hearing them.

I must have missed the sufficient molestaring business promoting posts this speaks of.  (Although arithmetically illogical)

I don't recall a single one.( Before mine anyway)

This is the first time I have caused a "problem". I'm quite sure.     Lars

• Administrators

Yeah, I'm not gonna say what caused this change in policy, but I think it'll be the best thing moving forward, to help reduce the possibility of future issues and emails to people who shouldn't be emailed about these sorts of things.

• Like 1

A silly fat bald goose simply asking if, IN GENERAL, there is a market here for audio related woodwork had a plethora of complainers ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WOW - I guess I felt a totally different vibe here than it is.

DANG, don't want to pull any food of the tables of .......................whatever unsaid folks that seem to be quite comfortable.   Lars

No more avatars with college coaches in them either.

He's not a coach, he's a Saint.....

A Saint?  I thought he couldn't hack it in the NFL (especially New Orleans).

Carl....please....couldn't hack it?  Captain Comeback?  The Second Coming of Bo....

BTW, do you guys in Texas still have an NFL team?  Or have they all been arrested?

• Moderators

A silly fat bald goose simply asking if, IN GENERAL, there is a market here for audio related woodwork had a plethora of complainers ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WOW - I guess I felt a totally different vibe here than it is.

DANG, don't want to pull any food of the tables of .......................whatever unsaid folks that seem to be quite comfortable.   Lars

This had nothing to do with your post.

Ummmm, no.