Question regarding new forum signature policy

• Moderators

A) I did not know you were allowed to complainB.) I did not know anyone would read them or care if I did send a complaintC) I have a lot of catching up to do, I've been here just over a year and have not complained yet.D) How many do we get?E) You moderators have to get tired of this cr*p!F) Can I say cr*p here?

Yes, we do get tired of the complaining crap. It's a select few that make it ridiculous. Can't understand why they stay here if it's so bad they have to whine and complain. I guess their momma never taught them if they don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Life's too short.

• Like 7

Dtels wife comment on those that constantly complain yet continue to hang around sound very much like where I worked for many years. Bitche and moan about pay, policy, benefits you name it but never having the skills or ballz to look for another job. Much easier to complain than hike up your pants and look for change elsewhere. Chickenshitss basically.

• Like 2

You mean like I tell my wife - " I heard you but I wasn't listening". I use it too often I'm afraid.

That would never work. Try: 'I'm listening but I must have misheard you'.

Or as my son said when he was 4 years old "you must have misunderspoke."

• Like 1