My LCR Lascala theater

chambers1517

Agree, nice looking theater, great attention to detail.

There are several people here who have LS L/C/R.  I have heard Mustang Guy's 6.x all La scala setup at his Speaker Ranch and it blows the local Regal Cinema's sound completely out of the water.

• Moderators

How does it sound from the back row?  Reason I ask is your rear row is higher than the tweeters in the LaScalas.  I'm in the process of having my front wall redesigned and my LaScala Trio will be higher than my front row so I'm just curious how that will affect the sound.  I may flip mine upside down to get the tweeter closer to ear level.

The subs are 4 18" FI drivers in an ib setup. The Lascalas ate actually in sealed enclosures to seal the front wall. The side Lascalas are toed in and all 3 are slanted back so both rows look down the throats. The second row actually has more bass so the front row has a shaker in each seat cut off above 10hz though.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I heard wakejunkie's (2) FI 18's in an IB setup and man did they slam! And he has a very large theater. He has since purchased 2 more. Bet yours sounds awesome as well.

Great idea tilting the LaScalas back. That answers my question.