Stereo System for sale

Nailbender

All,

Sorry I have not got back with you. Honestly I was on a fishing trip here in Wyoming without internet service and got caught in snow storms since Sunday. Please accept my apologies. I will make every effort to reply to everyone tonight and post status of each item here on the board.

Brian

Edited by Nailbender
  • Like 1

All, Sorry I have got back with you. Honestly I was on a fishing trip here in Wyoming without internet service and got caught in snow storms since Sunday. Please accept my apologies. I will make every effort to reply to everyone tonight and post status of each item here on the board. Brian

Beats my old "My dog ate my homework."

GLWS

I believe I answered all the questions and cleared up status of equipment on my original post. Thank you all for your interest. My golden retriever Duncan did come along fishing. All I caught were 2 Browns, 1 rainbow and 1 cut. All small and not worth a pic. They taste good though. The road closures across the state were stressful though.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Modified initial post. I can ship everything except the Cornscalas and the rack. I may not accept payment or ship components until I sell the Cornscalas so that a buyer can hear them in action.

Brian

I think that is a big part of the problem. If you want to sell, then sell. Otherwise people move on. Edited by eth2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To all,

Due to little interest in the Cornscalas, I am taking everything out of the garage sale except the Jolida tube CD player since I labeled it sold. I will build a music server and if Davis419b is still interested in it I will sell. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who are interested in other items.

Brian