Stereo System for sale

Nailbender

The time has come for me to switch hobbies. Since retiring from the USAF after 30 years I have some time to invest in playing a musical instrument. My system comprises of the following:

Jolida jd100 with tube upgrade $300obo Sold to Davis419 with backup once I sell more gear.

Juicy music Blueberry Extreme with walnut dovetail cabinet, remote, vintage tubes and 6h30 super tube. No cream. $1100obo NLA

Original owner from 2009 VRD mono blocks with Genalex RI kt88, vintage 12AX7/U7 and Sovtek rectifier tubes. Cherry wood surround with copper crinkle metal finish. $2100obo multiple offers made. NLA

Solid oak Cornscalas with Crites woofers, fastlane audio wood midrange horns with aluminum mount and atlas driver, ct-125 tweeter and fastlane crossovers. $1000 obo NLA

Matching 1" oak rack and Blue Jeans cables and wire. Price depends on what you buy. NLA

I may take offers till I sell most of it so buyers may listen to this tremendous system.

I will ship everything except for the Cornscalas and stand. I do have boxes for gear.

Taking offers

Contact me for more info or you can come to Cheyenne Wyoming for a listen.

Thanks

Brianpost-16670-0-47740000-1461204828_thumb.j

Edited by Nailbender
  • Like 1

Thank you for your service, Nailbender.  :)

+++

What instrument did you take up?  My young son learned to play the trumpet very well by playing with the stereo system, especially with regards to intonation.

• Like 2

More pictures. I built these Cornscalas out of 3/4 sold oak with 1 inch motor board and back. These are solid. Not much playtime since my wife hates the sound pressure this system delivers. I wait till she is away to crank it up.

Brian

post-16670-0-41660000-1461424085_thumb.j

post-16670-0-59020000-1461424113_thumb.j

• Like 2

I too would like to thank you for your service to the greatest country in the world. Thank you sir. I say you keep your equipment, pick up some drums (maybe a little bias based on my avatar LOL) and play your drums along with the sweet sound coming out of that equipment. Best of both worlds. 

• Like 1