R 5800 W II Box

Fracchia23

Better if i explain everything.....

He has a 30mtq room that comunicated through an open wall (size as 2 doors)with and other 20mtq room.

He would use inwall speakers and more specific 2 R 5800 for L&R and for the center R 5502 for surrounds he has to fit them in ceiling so he would use the CDT 3800 C end for Atmos the CDT 2800 C and subwoofer R115SW....

Is everything okay?

Edited by Fracchia23

Sorry... :)

Oh man my english is not good i know but im Italian.......

A friend of mine wants an Ht for his house and he Would install 2 R5800 as front speakers and 1 R5502 as center speaker,for the sourrounds 2 CDT 3800C in ceiling and a R115sw as subwoofer.....

What he decided is correct?

Edited by Fracchia23
  • Like 1

A friend of mine wants an Ht for his house and he Would install 2 R5800 as front speakers and 1 R5502 as center speaker,for the sourrounds 2 CDT 3800C in ceiling and a R115sw as subwoofer.....

If that's the setup he wants, it's correct : )    I hope he checked to make sure there are no obstruction behind the walls or ceiling he's installing the speakers on. Also, running cables to those locations might be a challenge so he needs to check that too.

• Like 1

If that's the setup he wants, it's correct : )    I hope he checked to make sure there are no obstruction behind the walls or ceiling he's installing the speakers on. Also, running cables to those locations might be a challenge so he needs to check that too.

He would know

1 if the sound all speakers Match together....

2 if the power is enough for a Room as he s having....

3 if has to build a box for the R 5800 because Klipsch doesn t give instructions about....

Your writing is good enough to follow. At first had thought it was another inwall speaker, so that is my mistake. Not certain that a box for them is needed. Guess if you want to isolate/insulate the sound to just one room some then can see why boxes are needed. The specifications, including the measurements were at one time on the klipsch.com website. Meanwhile, whoever your friend is buying the speakers from should be able to have the information that you seek. If not, call Klipsch support and ask these questions as no one here has been able to give you the info. that you seek.

Good luck with the sound system.

He would know

3 if has to build a box for the R 5800 because Klipsch doesn t give instructions about....

1 speakers may not match perfectly but they are Klipsch so they should compliment each other nicely. if he's worried about matching, then he should buy a set, not mix-match. i have a mix-matched Klipsch speakers and they sound very nice, imho

2 we don't know what size room and we don't know exactly what "power" he wants out of the speakers for the room. perhaps the speakers will put out enough volume for a nice small-to-medium theatrical experience... again, not enough info. what about amp, receivers? for example

3 i have inwall speakers and I didn't box them, used them as inwall speakers as designed. if he's boxing those inwalls, there are speakers better suied for that purpose, i think they're the RB series

He would know

1 speakers may not match perfectly but they are Klipsch so they should compliment each other nicely. if he's worried about matching, then he should buy a set, not mix-match. i have a mix-matched Klipsch speakers and they sound very nice, imho

2 we don't know what size room and we don't know exactly what "power" he wants out of the speakers for the room. perhaps the speakers will put out enough volume for a nice small-to-medium theatrical experience... again, not enough info. what about amp, receivers? for example

3 i have inwall speakers and I didn't box them, used them as inwall speakers as designed. if he's boxing those inwalls, there are speakers better suied for that purpose, i think they're the RB series

The room is about 30mtq (322,917 sq ft)  and he has a pioneer vsx-919ah