Upgraded VRDS Sale SOLD

A1UC

I have owned both the updated BB and the NBS. They both worked well with my VRD's. If you buy a BB, send it to Mark to have the RCA's moved off the board. It is not very expensive and will save you from the almost certian fate of tearng one or more off.

that can be avoided with this:  http://www.amazon.com/D5S6-Contact-Cleaner-F5S-H6-FaderLube/dp/B00HNV7WI2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

I have owned both the updated BB and the NBS. They both worked well with my VRD's. If you buy a BB, send it to Mark to have the RCA's moved off the board. It is not very expensive and will save you from the almost certian fate of tearng one or more off.

that can be avoided with this:  http://www.amazon.com/D5S6-Contact-Cleaner-F5S-H6-FaderLube/dp/B00HNV7WI2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

In my case, the weight of the cables ripped the plugs out.

A1UC..........if there is anything else you want to sell, this would be the thread.

I have 1 item left 100 watt integrated preamp with phono and headphone awesome piece even has a remote

039d4afe61d1f9e21ab52ae531062005.jpg

Edited by A1UC

I hope I didn't ruin anyone's sale because of the mention of Mark D. retiring.

All Juicy Music products can be serviced by NOS Valves.  I can tell you that Craig can fix them better than Mark.  No BS.

The so called "Maxim" mods Mark was selling were nothing but power supply bug fixes in the Blueberry and a slight tweak in the 6H30 circuit.  Craig knows these issues well and no one should be afraid of purchasing such units as he makes them bulletproof.

• Like 2

You can ask him, but I don't think so....

He really should offer a group buy, maybe at a discounted rate so that he can get more of the pieces that are needed. These preamps are so worth having, so it is a shame not being able to get them.

• Like 1

How much do you want to pay for it? it has a lot of upgrades

What kind of a question is that? In general terms, less than you want to sell it for. ;-)

Just so everyone else knows what I PM'd you..........this was a joke that doesn't read like one, sorry.  I bought A1UC's NBS recently and it was a joke that I would sell it, in one of his threads.   :)   I have no plans to sell it and it is at Craig's getting further mods.  I have still only seen pictures of it.