Why so many celebrities have died in 2016

Islander

It has been a bad year. Seems like someone dropping every week. Bowie, Glen Frey, Lemmy, ELP's drummer, Prince....

Take a look at 2003 for wrestlers that died. Same kind of thing with the WWF of the day. They go in threes, sixes and even nines in some years.

It has been a bad year. Seems like someone dropping every week. Bowie, Glen Frey, Lemmy, ELP's drummer, Prince....

Take a look at 2003 for wrestlers that died. Same kind of thing with the WWF of the day. They go in threes, sixes and even nines in some years.

Keith Emerson was ELP's keyboard player and singer.  He's the one who died recently.  Greg Lake was the bassist, and Carl Palmer was the drummer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerson,_Lake_%26_Palmer

• Like 1

Keith Emerson was ELP's keyboard player and singer.  He's the one who died recently.  Greg Lake was the bassist, and Carl Palmer was the drummer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerson,_Lake_%26_Palmer

You're right....sorry, my bad!

I don't know why they died but, I will not ride in any plane with a celebrity on board!  Just because it is their time,  hell, they may have that death ease on up in the plane and take all of us out with them. :huh:  Not today Jack, let me bounce on up out of here.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 2