One of the Cleanest HT Setup's I've Seen

Youthman

• Moderators

Just watched the latest update from one of our forum members and am still overly impressed with the amount of detail that went into making this HT extremely clean.  MANY hours went into the cable management alone.  Even the carpet has been vacuumed.  :D   Well done sir!

• Like 11

I agree Mike.  There are just sooo many details of his room that I love.  And (6) 18" subs!  Now we are talking!

he must live on 200 acres of property as anyone within 2 miles would hear 6 18" subs with that amount of power, roflmwao..

Edited by toomnymods

I understand certain equipment such as an amplifier, power conditioner and uninterrupted power supply being off in a backroom or closet, but not the AV or pre amp or even blu ray.  If you need change settings, pause for a bathroom break etc.  it seems as if it would get annoying.

Amazing set up by the way.  I love seeing these set ups.  It lets meet ideas for when I set mine up a little more down the road.

Edited by Loudnobnoxious

he must live on 200 acres of property as anyone within 2 miles would hear 6 18" subs with that amount of power, roflmwao..

I don't know if that is needed, my neighbors have never heard my system at reference.  I can barely hear it in the driveway.  Some basement setup are like bomb shelters, lol.  Inside the house is another story. :)

• Moderators

I remember when I first build my HT, I wasn't concerned with cable management.  One day I looked behind my receiver and WOW, what a mess!  I spent a few hours routing power cables away from signal cables and although mine wasn't near as nice as his, I was glad I had finally taken the time to do it the right way.  He just replied to me in his Youtube and will be in my area in July.  Would be awesome to meet another forum member. 

I have a total of nine 15" drivers and I live in a community and I have never had my neighbors complain either. My house is insulated very well

my house must be insulated like crud then.. Already ticking off both my neighbors and all I have is a single R-112S subwoofer in a brickhome.  It shakes the walls pretty bad in my home but is barely audible outside, is it possible for the soundwaves to get louder again once inside another house next door?