Any Dodge Ram Owners ?

A1UC

Air ride sounds awesome, and that's a nice looking ride! I looked into aftermarket air ride. At night, your truck is leveled out when you have a load so you aren't blinding people. It also makes the truck more stable when you are hauling a load.

Does it have butt coolers?   :)

edit: I think the air ride in that truck is to provide 1" more clearance when needed. That's like my RR Sport. Also, I looked and the torque is 410 lb ft which is pretty good. Based on your observations, the tranny isn't a rubber band.

Edited by mustang guy

Air ride sounds awesome, and that's a nice looking ride! I looked into aftermarket air ride. At night, your truck is leveled out when you have a load so you aren't blinding people. It also makes the truck more stable when you are hauling a load.

Does it have butt coolers? :)

edit: I think the air ride in that truck is to provide 1" more clearance when needed. That's like my RR Sport. Also, I looked and the torque is 410 lb ft which is pretty good. Based on your observations, the tranny isn't a rubber band.

f57032a629a7cc13f5b0dd7b6c02221e.jpg

Luckily no one has responded who lives in my area, because around here some of the rudest, biggest jerks on the road drive Rams.  I hope they are a good truck, and I'm not sure which comes first, the rudeness to begin with or the truck which may foster this.

I liked the Tundra's and Rams, but I wanted a 6.5ft bed with the full 4 door cab - so I ended up with a F150 Ecoboost. I put a SCT Livewire 93 octane performance tune on it and she hauls. 

My next truck will be a diesel if I can help it - definitely fully deleted though. That emissions junk causes a lot of the issues. 

Good deal A1UC, glad you bought the Ram. You are really going to enjoy it. I actually thought about trading my 12 in on a Rebel or new Power Wagon but I think I prefer my chrome honeycomb grill. Man, that is a nice truck. I should have mentioned in my earlier post too that my wife got the air ride suspension and it is awesome. You can adjust it to three or four different heights depending on your terrain or preference.

Tim

Yeah, I am not a fan of Ferrari or Porsche. The new Shelby Mustangs are nice but I have never been a fan of the Ford interiors. I would go the route of Hellcat myself, Charger or Challenger....either one is fine. I had a plum crazy 2007 SRT-8 Charger and it was pretty sweet.

Tim