Any Dodge Ram Owners ?

A1UC

They would push them up to 30 mph and pop the clutch and it would reluctantly fire in a cloud of smoke and it was a very long push, as I recall about 1/2 mile. Actually I had two uncles and each had a bug and each had the same problem periodically on days of humidity/pressure in the summertime.

JJK

Tint don't look color matched.

it is I will get a better picture another day plus front will always look lighter because front windshieldb46911dd719fbdab114bd8be2cbb9109.jpg had my other cars down same place only place I go Edited by A1UC

bc14d887f28765a95dd28ec63a797d19.jpg.

See open background on other side , the Ram in drive has a truck parked next to it 1/2 way , don't make me move it to prove it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC

Had this done today to its my kids

ecc7c164b9f534725cadf61117669c48.jpg

I wish I could get mine done but it won't pass inspection here and it is a ticket if I get pulled over.
I have got a few tint tickets here , I refuse to take it off . I think they gave up with me . It's 3 points here also

Need some input , when I bought my truck the paper work said it had 100 miles on it so I figured so it had some test drives . A couple days after I bought it I noticed it had 670 miles on it , I even see it in the picture I snapped of dash when test driving it . Would you be okay with this 670 is a lot of test drives ae6aa1ddfa15f7033e7bccf94a836d3d.jpg

Edited by A1UC

I called the dealer and asked , I was told it was the only truck with air ride for awhile so all 650 miles are test drives , to me that allot of test drives

Kind of BS for a new truck , I could see 200 or less , my bad for not paying attention

Edited by A1UC

Does that dealer allow test drives without a salesmen present? 

Since it was the only air ride truck to demo, I doubt if anybody abused it while driving it, because that truck might be the one they bought.

I'll bet a few managers drove it home. I wouldn't worry about it.

Like I Said I should of paid more attention but it wasn't brought to my attention till wife said over a 1k miles in a week

Pretty good for 1 tank :)

Edited by A1UC