Best 15" Subwoofer

Fracchia23

Best is very subjective, but you will get a lot of opinions on the subject I'm sure.  Tell us a bit more regarding the ratio of Music/Movies, what's the rest of your setup, what other experience do you have with subs and what did you like and dislike, but in the end, you will have to listen to various subs and make this decision.

• Like 2

Hi guys i would know which is the best 15" subwoofer for a 30mtq room....

This is like asking who makes the best car. Like PeteH says, its very subject. If you have no experience with subwoofers, I would politely advise you to really research it and try to condense it down to your wants/needs. I know when I researched it, it wasnt a quick or easy ordeal. It took me months (if not longer) to finally find what I wanted. Maybe you can look around for some used SW and if you dont like it, you can resell it and possibly break even. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey.

Of current Klipsch subs, I think you'd be looking at the R115SW.  

I have no experience with the PSA subs personally but know they get great reviews.

SVS makes very nice subs, and the larger ported ones are probably perfect for your HT needs.

HSU makes a lot of 15" subs also, but personally I was not all that impressed.

The Rythmik down load has more output than almost any commercial sub.  It cost more but, it is simply better.

Most of that low frequency SPL is port noise.

Two ports open is actually pretty good in terms of distortion, it runs all over SVS.  One port though, distortion is literally so far off the chart a little below 20 hz that you can only guess as to what it is.  

• Like 1