Just so you know.....

MyOwn

CocaCola from Mexico has real cane sugar. It tastes way better too. 

As does Coca Cola from Canada and the US. The US Coca Cola is only available once per year for Passover, come in just the 2 Liter Bottle and can be identifid by it's distinctive yellow cap. You can see what the product looks like here (next to the crappy 'Rye Whisky') from an earlier post of mine here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148141-cables-coffee-and-cocktails/page-846

I never purchase and consume any product that contains HFCS. Read those labels as manufacturers like Heinz are using this in place of sugar in their ketchup, etc.

This is your brain on HFCS:

Edited by Wolfbane
  • Like 2

As does Coca Cola from Canada and the US. The US Coca Cola is only available once per year for Passover, come in just the 2 Liter Bottle and can be identifid by it's distinctive yellow cap. You can see what the product looks like here (next to the crappy 'Rye Whisky') from an earlier post of mine here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148141-cables-coffee-and-cocktails/page-846

I never purchase and consume any product that contains HFCS. Read those labels as manufacturers like Heinz are using this in place of sugar in their ketchup, etc.

You'd be smart to avoid as much sugar as possible as well.

You'd be smart to avoid as much sugar as possible as well.

You can't avoid sweetners in certain foods and drinks. I just make sure that I do avoid HFCS in anything which needs or contains a sweetner.