**All Sold and Shipped**: 5 Sleeve Boxes of Philips 12AU7/5814A Tubes NIB, NOS

Wolfbane

Listing is for 12AU7/5814A Tubes

I've got a few sleeves of these, all NIB/NOS, all matching date codes and more tubes than I need/want to haul home with me.

$xx/tube or $xx for a sleeve of 5 tubes plus actual cost of shipping from Arizona:

post-36281-0-73060000-1461470718_thumb.j

Edited by Wolfbane

Any vintage tube that lights up is worth $10... Excellent deal here!

I figured I'd better sell a few for what amounts to chicken feed to save at least some of them from the dumpster the women I live with plan on tossing them into... after they finally do me in. Devious creatures they start digging your grave post honeymoon and while you're still breathing.  ;)

• Like 1

If you still have any left I would like a sleeve . pm sent

I have to do a count on the NIB/NOS sleeves as I posted these both here and two other places online and business has been quite brisk.

I will PM everyone who has not already got a PM from me by tomorrow at the latest.

Any other goodies?

Goodies as in a giant box of more small signal tubes, Globe 80/280 Rectifiers, power tubes? Excluding the wife and her hairy white child?  ;)

I don't have one of my Alan Douglas calibrated labratory quality testers here and have to make do with EICO 667 which can't test and match tubes they way I prefer to. 

(BTW, I found my spare 7868 and 7591 tubes)

Edited by Wolfbane