Zebra Speakers for sale

ssctrojan1980

These "speakers" were built by me on a set of plans from another member.  They are built properly and are solid.  As you can see they are veneered zebrawood.  They are available with or without grill covers.  I am located in Oklahoma and will drive up to 400 miles ish.... just buy my fuel.  I might drive further, just ask.  They are 1600 without drivers or 2000 with Crites' woofer.  A "friend" is sending me some woofers to try as they may be home run hitters.

post-33979-0-82360000-1461536186_thumb.j

post-33979-0-44000000-1461536221_thumb.j

Beautiful. They look just like....nah, my mistake.

GLWS. I the to use the old cliché, but "I wish you were closer."

SC Dad sent me a pair of these packed well, strapped to a pallet. They dropped them off at the freight place and door to door was around 315.00. for over a thousand mile trip.Great people to work with!!!!

Beautiful. They look just like....nah, my mistake.

GLWS. I the to use the old cliché, but "I wish you were closer."

SC Dad sent me a pair of these packed well, strapped to a pallet. They dropped them off at the freight place and door to door was around 315.00. for over a thousand mile trip.Great people to work with!!!!

Soooo.....  Who was the shipping company??    Lars

Can you give us the components in the speakers?

Crossovers, etc.?

Also, if you have any idea of freight costs to Rochester, New York, pm me.

Eth - this has gotten to be, in my view, pretty elementary by now.

There has now been on the board here enough info to feel confident that the cost to ship a pair of large speakers is like under 500 extreme coast to coast, down to like about $300 for like 1500 miles.

Residential door to door, "white glove".

So, unless you're shopping, just figure that in rough numbers.

Example - https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/162365-large-speaker-shipping-success-via-uship/

Also -   https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/user/45985-deep3shot/            Lars

• Like 1

Did you go with the woofers from Crites?

I have them but I also have a woofer that someone sent me that I am putting as I type this and fixing to listen in about 10 minutes.  I think they are gonna be awesome.  Then i'll ask him if he wants me to post that thread...."Replacement heavy hitter for Jubilee"