Better than a yacht

dtel

• Moderators

I didn't either, I'm not even sure if one has been made yet, either way I couldn't afford to even fuel it, so cost is no problem for me.  :D

But I could live like that, want to travel but it's bad weather, no problem just drop down 100' and cruse right through. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I don't understand how they plan to power that underwater. It looks as big as a boomer, which means 35 to 45K shp to move that underwater.

The only thing that gets you there is steam turbine power and the only thing that gets you that underwater is nuclear power.

Will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere.

• Moderators
That's nice and all, but does it have a flying sub?

I'm sure it's an option , in this price level whatever that is, almost anything is available I would think.

And it even comes in different sizes depending on the size of the check, B)  would you like a floating island to go along with your sub ? Check out the video.

I will never have decisions like this to make. 

http://www.migaloo-submarines.com/

Edited by dtel

• Moderators

I don't understand how they plan to power that underwater. It looks as big as a boomer, which means 35 to 45K shp to move that underwater.

The only thing that gets you there is steam turbine power and the only thing that gets you that underwater is nuclear power.

It looks like the smallest which is 72 meters long and accommodates  24-36 guest has 2 diesel generators which power an electric drive.

• Moderators

It looks like the smallest which is 72 meters long and accommodates 24-36 guest has 2 diesel generators which power an electric drive.

So that would mean a diving depth limited by snorkel height, or a whole host of batteries.

• Like 1

• Moderators
So that would mean a diving depth limited by snorkel height, or a whole host of batteries.

Probably right, strange they do say anything about how deep or not there sub can go, kind of an important thing to know if interested.