No sound from Heresy

S+J

I would completely call Klipsch and order a new terminal cup. It looks like somebody glued it back once and that didn't hold. I bet they don't really cost all that much if you don't have a warranty. You should have no problem soldering the wires back where they go. Just crack open the other speaker and see.

• Like 2

Remove the other speaker's terminal cap (carefully as the crossover will be connected to it) and use that as the schematic

But if it came from an authorized dealer I would have it replaced.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

If he got them from a retailer--it's pretty crappy the store didn't

test them before sending them out again.

The consumer suffers.

Maybe they were and the store owner is just dishonest in his business practices.

Either way the owner is at fault.

I was thinking it possibly was in transit as well. But decided that my soldering skills aren't up to the task (this would of been the first attempt of soldering) of fixing the speaker. So I will just be shipping it back.

• Like 1

I was thinking it possibly was in transit as well. But decided that my soldering skills aren't up to the task (this would of been the first attempt of soldering) of fixing the speaker. So I will just be shipping it back.

You should probably call them first, if it not an authorized Klipsch retailer you may be out of luck.

Better yet use e-mail so you have documentation.