Paul's Birthday Party

OK...Time to brag a little. Steve and I went to Pauls birthday party on Saturday. It was amazing! Paul and Valerie are both wonderful people. I've never met anyone like them. The party was at a friend's house on the lake and it was just beautiful. These people are so great! We were able to hang out with Trey and Matt also. Life is sooooooo good! biggrin.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

Guest Matt Whatley

Yeah. We had a real good time. Nancy and Darrell were very hospitable and there house is beautiful. It sounds pretty good too. Cornwalls, KG 5.5's and Chorus speakers. WOW!They have a room Valerie has dubbed the "Klipsch Room" with a chair in the middle of the room for Paul's listening enjoyment.

Matt Whatley

"The Klipsch Room". Wow! That's what I've been calling my room that will be housing all of my equipment in my house that is currently under construction. It's not the game room, or the media room, or the home theater room, nor is it named after any of the other components I own. It's "The Klipsch Room".