"you do not have permission to view this image"

-js-

hello.  I'm a relative noob to the forum.  and I acknowledge that my issue could exist in the keyboard-to-chair interface.  that said, I'm reading this post

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/163667-how-to-make-the-rp-160m-come-alive/#entry2013321

when I click on the images in post 1, I get the error message "you do not have permission to view this image", regardless of which image I try to open.

what is it I'm doing wrong?  or am I disallowed from viewing images due to low post count?  thanks in advance.

thanks guys.  so yes, busted - I am "at work" wink wink.  on a work computer at the office anyway.  so yes, could be something in the firewall or something.  I just had not noticed any issues viewing any other embedded images - that I recall.

DizRotus - heh :-)  even tho I may not be missing much, I thought I'd try to see them closer up.  not having ANY problems with my eyes, NOTHING at all age related or anything like that.  just some of the images look better zoomed in :-)

so thanks a bunch for the quick feedback.  I think I'm gonna call it a day & a week.

have a great weekend all!

There is also the "Windows Permissions Quagmire" to consider. It has the capability to put you into the funny farm.

JJK

oh yes, it certainly can.  but the "run as admin" can help get around many of those things.

back on topic, just for kicks, I retried the images today & they opened up like a boss.  so who knows.  operator error?  quite possibly.