EV DH1A 2in Compression Drivers 8ohm Pair Ebay $95

absolve2525

The original super driver still can kick butt. The exit of the extender cup shown is nominal 2 inch (1.94") and if you remove the extender nose cup which is held on by three machine screws you have a nominal 1.4" exit driver. You would nave to contrive mounts for a new horn but at this price and quality that does not bother me. I have a set of these with the nose cup removed and I run paper K-Tubes on them rather than horns. Somebody grab these great price amazing driver.

• Like 1

What all do these fit.

I haven't had any issues mating them to just about any horn. Its a basic 2" exit 4 bolt bolt on horn. The exit is just slightly smaller, so some adjustments to get it centered are needed.

I am running them on my prv horns. Now that i think of it, those are the only non EV horns i have put them on.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What all do these fit.

Nothing that I know of without substantial modification.  Most Klipsch have a 1" screw-on type CD, this beast has a four-bolt pattern with a 2" throat.  Make sure the diaphragm isn't blown, they are expensive.

The price on these is $140 with shipping.  I would say the usual going rate on them is $200 shipped, if you can find them.

Here is the DH1A beside my CF-4 compression driver:

post-58280-0-96840000-1462153318_thumb.jpost-58280-0-11760000-1462153333_thumb.j

Edited by wvu80