WTB: 2-channel integrated amp w/remote

Matthews

What are you going to drive with this amp? What is reasonably priced to you? Bill

Generally be driving La Scala's but who knows.  Reasonable? $100 + ship?

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

I know this is not an integrated amp but these sound fantastic and should meet all your requirements.  A few bucks over your $100.00 plus shipping but plenty of features and a remote.

I have been driving my Heresy II's for over 3 years with my Integra DTM-40.4(fraternal twin to the Onkyo 8050) and I have had no desire to make a change.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/onktx8050/onkyo-tx-8050-2-x-80-watts-networking-stereo-receiver/1.html

Bill

• Like 1

I know this is not an integrated amp but these sound fantastic and should meet all your requirements. A few bucks over your $100.00 plus shipping but plenty of features and a remote.

Thanks Bill :emotion-21:

Have always liked Onkyo gear.  That looks to be a nice bargain and it even has pre-outs.  Like that much better than some of the options I have found on eBay. 

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Thanks Bill Have always liked Onkyo gear.  That looks to be a nice bargain and it even has pre-outs.  Like that much better than some of the options I have found on eBay. 

I have mentioned this here before on the forum that the DTM-40.4 replaced a legendary Luxman R-117(I do miss it though).  Except for unmatched headroom(conservative 160w/ch) and some low end grunt, the Integra has been much more than a surprise at how well it stacks up to the Luxman in the application that I am using it for.

As a matter of fact, I think Shodrewken is using a DTM-40.4 to drive his La Scalas and JHoak used to drive some Cornscalas or La Scalas with a TX-8050.

Bill

• Like 1

Looking at the back panel on the 8050.  Are those true pre-outs + the sub-out for the main zone, do you know?  They appear to be?  If so, this is the one! :emotion-21:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Yes.  Main zone stereo and subwoofer preouts and zone 2 stereo only preouts.  

back_large.jpg

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

All I can say is that I owned a "legendary" Luxman R-117(look at all the incredible reviews on the internet) at the same time I owned the Integra DTM-40.4 and I kept the Integra.

Take that for all it's worth. ;)  :D

Bill

• Like 1

A few bucks over your $100.00 plus shipping but plenty of features and a remote.

Awesome!  $198 shipped.  New, 2-channel unit packed with features :emotion-21:

Never thought I would buy another piece of SS gear but this is going to prove very useful...

• Like 1

Awesome!  $198 shipped.  New, 2-channel unit packed with features Never thought I would buy another piece of SS gear but this is going to prove very useful...

Don't shoot me if you hate it. :unsure:  ;)  :D 

Bill 

• Like 2