For Sale - KP 362/682 setup

HOGFAN

I'm putting my KP 362/682 setup up for sale.  Here's your chance to own a big-boy audio system.  I bought the speakers from Colter (on the forum) and really enjoyed them.  However, I have several other sets that I'm also using, so just not using this setup to its full potential.

The speakers consists of 4 KP 362 and 2 KP 682's.  The speakers come with heavy gauge speaker wire with NL4 connectors.  In addition, each stack comes with a dolly with large casters.....which makes it so easy to move these around.

The audio rack consists of the following:

2- Crown K2 power amps

1 - QSC GX-5 power amp

1 - Dbx Driverack PA+ with mic

1 - Furman power conditioner/protector

1 - SKB 12U rack case

All XLR and 1/4" cables.

This is a turn key system.  The only thing you will need to provide is your music source.  Everything works great, just as it should.  The speakers have light road rash/rubs, as expected, but nothing major.

$3,500 takes it all.  I have over $4,000 in this system (within the past year).

I'm pricing this to sell all together.  However, if no serious takers come along, I will look at breaking the system up.

Update - June 7th:

KP 682's (2) and KP 362's (4) - $1,900 (with dollies and speaker cables with NL4 connectors).

or

KP 362's (4) - $1,000

or

KP 362's (2) - $600  (as you can tell, I really want to sell all speakers together or at least all 4 KP 362's together)

Someone step up and buy these.....I hear the fish calling my name!  Or, if you have a good aluminum fishing boat/motor of equal or greater value, shoot me some pics......I'm open to a trade.

Thanks,

Hogfan

post-26303-0-09360000-1462201318_thumb.j

post-26303-0-55920000-1462201339_thumb.j

post-26303-0-95960000-1462201352_thumb.j

post-26303-0-94480000-1462201371_thumb.j

post-26303-0-39320000-1462201394_thumb.j

post-26303-0-14080000-1462201425_thumb.j

Edited by HOGFAN
  • Like 3

Rockhound,

Absolutely, swing by the next time your in LR....if I still have them, we'll wake up the neighborhood.  I have a friend that lives over a qtr mile away (as a crow flies) thru the neighborhood, and he can tell what song I'm playing, when I've cranked it up....which has only been a couple times. 

Hogfan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Drool.....

Very similar to Colterphoto1's Roadie's bar band system.  Doesn't fly them but 2 KP362 on top of KP 682s oriented vertically or horizontally.    

Michael built a shelf that fits snug on top of the KP682 to double up the KP362s.  I forget all the details on electronics.  But this thread explains the mains and how powered by 3 Crown K2s.  

Not sure if he has a Driverack or not (brain infarction) a friend here in Kokotocky has an EV system with DriveRack and Crown power....

Totally raises the roof.  With 1 KP362 per side....

BLS,

This is Colter's old setup.....I bought it from him last year.  I wanted a very easy system to move around, so I built the dolly boards for each stack.  This makes it a breeze to move in/out of garage.

However, I've about come around to just keeping this setup.  I thought about parting the system out, and might do that at some point, but for now I think I will just enjoy it.....and piss off the neighbors!

I love it when someone new attends our neighborhood gatherings and gets to experience these for the first time.....priceless!    It makes the Heresy or Forte garage speakers seem so inadequate.

Go big or......go bigger!

Hogfan

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, with no interest thus far in buying the complete setup, I'll move to pricing the speakers separately.  I'm going to price the speakers at what I believe are very good prices, but for a short timeframe.  I'm looking to get back into fishing and need to find a boat, so some of this stuff has to go to make room. 

KP 682's (2) and KP 362's (4) - $1,900 (with dollies and speaker cables with NL4 connectors).

or

KP 362's (4) - $1,000

or

KP 362's (2) - $600  (as you can tell, I really want to sell all speakers together or at least all 4 KP 362's together)

Someone step up and buy these.....I hear the fish calling my name!  Or, if you have a good aluminum fishing boat/motor of equal or greater value, shoot me some pics......I'm open to a trade.

Hogfan

Edited by HOGFAN

BLS,

This is Colter's old setup.....I bought it from him last year.  I wanted a very easy system to move around, so I built the dolly boards for each stack.  This makes it a breeze to move in/out of garage.

However, I've about come around to just keeping this setup.  I thought about parting the system out, and might do that at some point, but for now I think I will just enjoy it.....and piss off the neighbors!

I love it when someone new attends our neighborhood gatherings and gets to experience these for the first time.....priceless!    It makes the Heresy or Forte garage speakers seem so inadequate.

Go big or......go bigger!

Hogfan

+1

• Like 1

Mannnnnn......................

HOGFAN.........I tell ya no :pwk_bs: if you were closer to the East coast I would have been on this.....

This thread would have never made it to post #13 ;)

I will tell all....... those KP-362's ROCK .................. true chest pounders  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21: and they can take all kinds of power.....

Someone really needs to jump on this set-up...... cuz that price is a killer deal.....

GLWS....

MKP :-)

This is a great club system or for little outdoor festivals.  With a single 362 on each sub (placed vertically), it's a powerhouse with very small footprint. I built the little base plates to hold the twin tops together tight-packed and it will balance on the sub perfectly well for about 100^ coverage in wider spaces. He's got the right amount of power for these babies. Nice system any way you slice it. And the whole thing, and another rack or two - will fit in a 5x8 trailer! 

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 2

Guys thanks for all the interest and support of this system.  This really is a Big Boy system that is absolutely jaw dropping to hear.  Colter did a great job with the boards that each pair of 362's sit on.  He also made dolly boards to transport the 362's.....just add casters.  I've not used the transport dollies yet, but they would be very handy for the mobile DJ.

At a minimum, I'm surprised the 4 KP 362's have not sold.  I would really like to at least see these gone.  I could hold on to the 682's.....never know when I might need more bass! :lol:

Come on in, the water is fine!

Hogfan

FYI, I bought the 682's and two KI 362's with IndyKlipschFan in Green Bay Wisconsin, during a Packers game. Town was like a ghost town and the dude in a hurry to get us loaded out. I bought two more KI362's from a corporate board room sale in FL and had them shipped up here. When it became apparent that what I really needed was the KP362 (keep in mind that P is not for Professional or I for Industrial. P stands for PORTABLE and I for INSTALL) - I found Bill Hendrix had 4 of the KP version so we met in Columbia Kansas, at the traditional meeting place of Klipsch sales, the Cracker Barrel, and made a trade!  That's also when I got two KP262 and several KSM12 (also for sale by me).   So that's how this setup came to be - a LOT of driving! 

Ok before somebody asks -

KP has the deeper cabinet, HF/MF square motor board rotatable only 90 degree increments (in case you wanted to hang them horizontally), the K604 (forte II) mid horn which is 60x 40 degrees, a full jack panel with NL4 pro connectors, and most importantly - HANDLES. 

KI is a shallower cabinet, with slightly rounded grille, the HF/MF motor board is round and rotatable in 22.5 degree increments, in case you build a cluster of them (a proper cluster would be KI362/KI215/KI362), angled downwards and needed an odd angle on the horns. The horn is a 90 degree horn, and the input is by wire, with no handles or nifty input jacks that you'd want on a portable cabinet. 

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 3