WANTED in Central Pennsylvania

dgb100

Looking for Cornwall, Chorus, Forte, LaScala, Klipschorns in Central PA.  After diverting off the Klipsch path for a few years I think I'm coming back. 

Also would be interested in KG4 or Heresy for a living room set up.

Thanks, Derrick

Edited by dgb100

Thanks, hopefully something will turn up.  Had KG4s which I bought when I was 19, then had Fortes w/ Crites upgrade for years.  Got a bug to upgrade and went with Golden Ear Triton II, which are fabulous speakers, no doubt, loud, clear, detailed, super bass.... but there is some visceral connection missing, may be just 25 years of Klipsch has attuned me to their sound.  Still have my Pro Media 2.1's though. :)  Those little guys kick some butt too.  Been poking around for ages and just can't seem to find anything in the area. 

Got two new amps since I sold the Fortes and I'm kind of stoked to hear what they could sound like.

Welcome Derrick

You might keep an eye open in the Alerts section in the Garage Sale section on here. Member Calhockey10 seems to find a lot of deals, most off of Craigslist for Klipsch speakers. I believe he is from Ohio, so he's not too far from you.

Good luck...

• Like 1

Welcome Derrick

You might keep an eye open in the Alerts section in the Garage Sale section on here. Member Calhockey10 seems to find a lot of deals, most off of Craigslist for Klipsch speakers. I believe he is from Ohio, so he's not too far from you.

Good luck...

I'd bet Opusk will be looking to find something for him.

This email address has been plastered all over the internet since 1994, but I appreciate your concern.  Of course now that I say that something awful will happen.  :)

Isn't it dangerous to post your e-mail. I'd suggest you take it off and rely on the message system.

WMcD

Isn't it dangerous to post your e-mail. I'd suggest you take it off and rely on the message system.

I think new members don't have the PM system available until they have a minimum number of posts, I don't know the number.

+++

Welcome to the forums, DGB.  :emotion-19::emotion-21::emotion-22:

I am in Rochester, NY.I have a set of LaScalas with new Crites crossovers. I rewfinished the cabinents and they look OK, but I am far from a professional woodworker. Let me know if you are intrested. $900

• Like 2

Great price, Earl!

Mr. DGB100 I've done business with Mr. ETH and you could not find a better Klipschite to buy from.

Good luck to both of you.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Welcome Derrick

Good luck...

Yea…..there's a whole system of people on here looking to help you spend your money :D

• Like 3

Welcome Derrick

Good luck...

Yea…..there's a whole system of people on here looking to help you spend your money :D

What goes around comes around...or something like that.  :)

Due to Opusk, I have spent a few $K, and that's not a complaint. 

• Like 1

I am in Rochester, NY.I have a set of LaScalas with new Crites crossovers. I rewfinished the cabinents and they look OK, but I am far from a professional woodworker. Let me know if you are intrested. $900

No longer available.

WVU's are a better buy overall and he is a great guy.

Mine are no longer available.  I insist (OK, firmly and highly suggest) you withdraw your withdrawal!

Earl, you sell him those dam speakers!  (if he wants them, of course) 

+++

Seriously, this is Mr. DGB100's thread, and all I am really for is that he get the speakers HE wants at the price point he is looking for.

I just happen to think Earl's LS's and his price are a tremendous value for the buyer.

Edited by wvu80