WANTED in Central Pennsylvania

dgb100

I am in Rochester, NY.I have a set of LaScalas with new Crites crossovers. I rewfinished the cabinents and they look OK, but I am far from a professional woodworker. Let me know if you are intrested. $900

That is a great price but I was hoping to stay a little closer to home.  Especially as I'd need to rent a UHaul or bribe a friend to use a pickup.  I don't think they fit in a Forester.  What color are they?

I don't think they fit in a Forester

I bet they will fit in your Forester!  I haul a pair of La Scala's around in my '05 Outback quite often (with one inch to spare).  I think the Forester is actually just a little bit taller and you may even have 2 inches to spare :)

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

I'd have to measure.  Foresters are not as long as Outbacks by quite a margin although they are a bit taller.

I bet they will fit in your Forester!  I haul a pair of La Scala's around in my '05 Outback quite often (with one inch to spare).  I think the Forester is actually just a little bit taller and you may even have 2 inches to spare :)

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

I'd have to measure. Foresters are not as long as Outbacks by quite a margin although they are a bit taller.

24x24x36, times two.  On their backs, slid in, one by one sides facing the front and back...

I probably have about 8-10 inches or so to spare in wagon depth.  My money is on that they will fit in your Forester, no problem. Especially considering the Forester back glass is much more perpendicular :emotion-21:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Found a single, kinda beat up Heresy II for $40, so there is a start.

Do it. That's a great deal.

It is done.  Just have to wait til the 14th to pick it up.  Think I'll spiff it up, find a mono capable receiver and hook a bluetooth up to it until I find a mate for it.

I'd have to measure. Foresters are not as long as Outbacks by quite a margin although they are a bit taller.

24x24x36, times two.  On their backs, slid in, one by one sides facing the front and back...

I probably have about 8-10 inches or so to spare in wagon depth.  My money is on that they will fit in your Forester, no problem. Especially considering the Forester back glass is much more perpendicular :emotion-21:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

I have a 2007 Forester, and LaScalas fit just fine. A suggestion, though, is to put in a 1/4 or 1/2 inch piece of MDF or particle board to cover the hinges, etc. Lay a blanket down that they will slide right in.

Bruce

• Like 1

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Mattscala would know :D

• Like 1

Found a single, kinda beat up Heresy II for $40, so there is a start.

Do it. That's a great deal.

It is done.  Just have to wait til the 14th to pick it up.  Think I'll spiff it up, find a mono capable receiver and hook a bluetooth up to it until I find a mate for it.

Replied to your PM.