My son is building a time machine, no lie!

Yesterday I walked in and he was busy at work with my FR-300. I caught a sneak peek at what he was up to and I wasn't sure what I was looking at so I grabbed a picture. This morning I was looking through new pics and had an epiphany. He is building a time machine! I am so excited. The first thing I am going to do is go back in time and see how they really built the pyramids. I KNOW FOR A FACT there will be space ships. I know none of you can argue that. It's pretty common knowledge.

I will stop rambling and show you the picture. I AM PUMPED!

ACKFVjO.jpg

I put this in technical because there aren't many thing more technical than time travel.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 7

Two Physics Profs from Berkley (I don't have their names at hand):

One said she could imagine a situation in which time did not exist.

The other said that it is conceivable (to him) that someone whose existence was not imprisoned in matter might be able to journey into the future, but not into the past.

Mustang Guy, how old is your son?  He must be old enough to do very neat work.  When I was about 4, I confessed to my mother that I took some of grandpa's pills.  I meant that I stole them to use as fuel in my orange crate combination spaceship and movie projector.  Naturally, she thought I ingested them.  She panicked, but recovered when I explained the truth.

P.S.  With all those speakers on your Members page, do you have a favorite few?  Or ... you could just rank order them for us.

Edited by garyrc

Mustang Guy, how old is your son?  He must be old enough to do very neat work.  When I was about 4, I confessed to my mother that I took some of grandpa's pills.  I meant that I stole them to use as fuel in my orange crate combination spaceship and movie projector.  Naturally, she thought I ingested them.  She panicked, but recovered when I explained the truth.

P.S.  With all those speakers on your Members page, do you have a favorite few?  Or ... you could just rank order them for us.

My son is still just a baby at 23.   :)  I remember when he was just a baby like it was yesterday. He was my first child and was soooo tiny. I was afraid to even hold him he seemed so fragile. Now he's all grown up and has a fiance. Time really flies. 

Let me go grab those speakers from the member's page and see if they are up to date, and then rank them....

BRB

OK, here is the revised and sorted list favorite to least. I can't really rank the KPT-904-LF's because I don't have horns on them. I put them down with the subs. I think that if I topped them with K510, they would rival the LaScalas. If I put K402's on them, they would top the LaScalas. They are excellent bass bins.

The THT's beat out the KPT-684's because they extend lower. The 684's are definitely like music more than the THT's. The most musical sub I ever owned was that BFM T-30. It pounded your chest with that tiny 300W bash.

Mains

7 LaScalas
2 Heresy
2 KG-3.2's
6 Realistic Minimus 7W
2 JVC SK-S2200
2 Pioneer 3 ways
1 KG-2.5

HT Speakers
10 KPT-200's
2 KPT-100
3 Paradigm Cinema 200
5 Paradigm Cinema 100
2 Infinity surrounds

Subs and Bass Bins
2 THT's
2 KPT-684
1 Paradigm DSP-3200
3 KPT-904-LF
1 paradigm 10" sub
Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

My son is still just a baby at 23.   :)  I remember when he was just a baby like it was yesterday. He was my first child and was soooo tiny. I was afraid to even hold him he seemed so fragile. Now he's all grown up and has a fiance. Time really flies. 

Let me go grab those speakers from the member's page and see if they are up to date, and then rank them....

BRB

OK, here is the revised and sorted list favorite to least. I can't really rank the KPT-904-LF's because I don't have horns on them. I put them down with the subs. I think that if I topped them with K510, they would rival the LaScalas. If I put K402's on them, they would top the LaScalas. They are excellent bass bins.

The THT's beat out the KPT-684's because they extend lower. The 684's are definitely like music more than the THT's. The most musical sub I ever owned was that BFM T-30. It pounded your chest with that tiny 300W bash.

Mains

7 LaScalas
2 Heresy
2 KG-3.2's
6 Realistic Minimus 7W
2 JVC SK-S2200
2 Pioneer 3 ways
1 KG-2.5

HT Speakers
10 KPT-200's
2 KPT-100
3 Paradigm Cinema 200