Breaking Bad Series Starts Tonight

Ceptorman

Breaking Bad starts tonight at 11pm on the Sundance Channel. They show 3 episodes, starting with the pilot. Three more episodes will be on next Wednesday at 11. They just finished with the series, now starting it again. It really is an awesome show. I've watched it at 3 times, it's amazing how much you pick up the second time around.

• Like 1

Breaking Bad starts tonight at 11pm on the Sundance Channel. They show 3 episodes, starting with the pilot. Three more episodes will be on next Wednesday at 11. They just finished with the series, now starting it again. It really is an awesome show. I've watched it at 3 times, it's amazing how much you pick up the second time around.

I did that with Game of Thrones. 

• Like 1

It wasn't until season three that my wife and I started watching Breaking Bad. My son kept telling me what a great show it was....I'm like yea yea right....

One Friday night me and the wife sitting around the house trying to find something to watch...Wife had the remote and she was scrolling though the net flix....She came across Breaking Bad....I said hey let's check that out....

We started with the pilot......and that was it...we were hooked. We stayed up till 4:00 am watching the show. We didn't get a whole lot done that weekend or sleep...lol lol.

There were two seasons that we could watch on the "watch it now" net flix.....then for season three we had to get the dvd's through net flix......

For the next few weeks we were Breaking Bad junkie's.....

Yea great show....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Breaking Bad - Yes

Game of Thrones - Not for Me. Dragons and make believe, meh.

The dragons are real. 

:lol:

GoT just has a lot going on and is well acted. I wish that he could have written it without the zombies, dragons and magic. I tried a few seasons of BB and it never drew me in. I'll try again some day.