LaScalas and 2-15" monitors $1000 in Fayetteville AR

zigybean

Saw this on Craigslist. http://fayar.craigslist.org/msg/5555749641.html

Can anyone tell me what they have for sale here? I am pretty much an amateur here. I have owned a couple of pars of Klipsch in the past and am warming ye old wife up to a new(used) set of speakers gracing our family room. These look like professional series to me.

Edited by zigybean

They are pro series stuff which will mean more power handling and a more rugged enclosure.  The LaScala Industrial Splits alone would be a great deal for $1,000 and the stage monitors just consider a bonus,  Jump on these and fast.  If for no other reason than as an investment.  Be prepared for a lot of replies on this.  GREAT FIND

I tried to email the guy the morning after I posted. Got a response they were still available and then sold in a 10 minute window several days later. ***sigh***

Glad someone here got them. The WAF was not the highest I have ever seen on a potential purchase...

Hey Zim,

If you would rather have LS that aren't splits, I may be interested in a trade. I have a pair that I recently refinished that I even made custom covers for. I move these around fairly often and sometime wish they were splits to be a little easier on my back. Everything about them works great, I just saw your post and thought it may be a better option.

post-60988-0-78480000-1463244384_thumb.j

post-60988-0-92240000-1463244415_thumb.j

I think of converting them to splits every time I lift them! I will survive with them just as they are, I was just curious if you didn't prefer the split and would consider a trade. Apparently you are more than happy with them. Enjoy!!

• Like 1