Where is the crossover thread?

Why the frick would someone remove that important thread?!! Lots of good info within that thread... Also all the spec sheets have been removed from the Klipsch website and are no longer available? Why do they do that?

• Administrators
all the spec sheets have been removed from the Klipsch website and are no longer available

There is a separate topic about this: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160533-old-specs-klipschcom-websitesearch-box-what-happened/

(it's not ALL the specs by the way, just a few of the older products that we didn't have PDF spec sheets for on the old site. See that thread for more info)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Unbelievable. A lot of time and work went into that thread - can it be restored?

100% agree and I'm furious over this.

I don't know if it can be restored easily. I'll have to dig through old backups of the database to try - and that's something I just do NOT have the time to do right now.

• Like 1

I don't know if it can be restored easily. I'll have to dig through old backups of the database to try - and that's something I just do NOT have the time to do right now.

I understand, and I hope everybody else here does too.

All you can do is your best, and it's just a fact there are other more pressing needs in your job right now.  I think we have all been there, and I'm sure it's frustrating to you now as you now have more tasks piled on your desk, for no good reason whatsoever.

Why the frick would someone remove that important thread?!! Lots of good info within that thread...

There was lots of good information in that thread.  I hope it can be recovered but even if it can, it may be a while before it is back.

The fact is there is no way anybody could possibly have predicted how this would turn out by the appointment of a new moderator, simply no way.  Life doesn't provide us with 100% certainty in those sort of things.

Time to build new threads with old friends, and some new friends.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Who removed it and possibly other threads???

Bill

All the threads have been restored. 

I won't speak of the particulars at this time, due to other pending things. Sorry to be so vague.

• Like 2