FS: La Scala - SOLD

Matthews

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Cmon guys, these are BEAUTIFUL and truly unique.  I absolutely love my LaScalas so much, I was willing to pull down my false wall, and have a custom cabinet built and upgrade my screen to an Acoustic Transparent screen just so I could keep the LaScalas.  So who's going to step up with the cash and help this brother out. :D

• Like 2

Cmon guys, these are BEAUTIFUL and truly unique.  I absolutely love my LaScalas so much, I was willing to pull down my false wall, and have a custom cabinet built and upgrade my screen to an Acoustic Transparent screen just so I could keep the LaScalas.  So who's going to step up with the cash and help this brother out. :D

:)

I wish the seller was closer to UT. I feel bad that disappointed the guy who wanted to buy mine when I decided I could not sell them so I have been scanning the market for another pair to hook him up.

You are probably both very happy

Yup, win win :emotion-21:  -  The buyer is super stoked!  Said he has been watching for weeks now.  Showed them to the wife and she loved them too and gave the OK.

On to the next pair!

What is this, pair number 7 now?  I have lost count.  Likely drag them out tomorrow, start tearing em' apart :wacko:

• Like 2