Current setup

A1UC

Here's a picture of my current setup , my AES/EBU cables are a few inches short so that's the reason the DACS are pulled over , not sure I want to buy new ones maybe a diffrent rack down the road

post-49590-0-12400000-1462455072_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 3

Beautiful, and I bet the overall sound is out of this world!  You have put together a world-class audio setup.

+++

A lot of us aren't listing our equipment under our signature lines any more.  I was able to find your list in your profile with no problem to satisfy my curiosity about what you have.  I like doing it this way as there is less clutter and still the same information.

+++

DAC/Music Server: Totaldac Twelve
Amplifier: NOS Valves VRD'S
Speakers : Klipsch P-39F Palladium
Music Storage NAS SSD - Dedicated Router - (2) Paul Hynes SR-5 Linear PSU - Controlled by Ipad
Cables : Antipodes reference Speaker / IC's - Wywires Silver Juice II - Totaldac D1 USB
All Furutech GTX-D Gold Receptacles

DAC/Music Server: Totaldac Twelve
Mcintosh MA-7900
Speakers : Klipsch P-39F Palladium - Joseph Audio Perspectives
Music Storage NAS SSD - Dedicated Router - (2) Paul Hynes SR-5 Linear PSU - Controlled by Ipad
Cables : Antipodes reference Speaker / IC's - Wywires Silver Juice II - Totaldac D1 USB
All Furutech GTX-D Gold Receptacles

I like both pairs of speakers I currently have so for now I will keep both , I'm using the Josephs now and hope to move soon

and have a larger room to give the Palladiums a fair chance before deciding . If not they will make a good start on a HT setup

Edited by A1UC

Very cool set up.  I am not familiar with all that I see in the photo.   I see an amplifier in the middle but what is the rest of it?

The larger black boxes with yellow lights and the smaller ones under each side.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a picture of my current setup , my AES/EBU cables are a few inches short so that's the reason the DACS are pulled over , not sure I want to buy new ones maybe a diffrent rack down the road

Mamma banging the server in the wee hours....

AH! CDP w/upsampler Siemens CCA tubes

JMA Peach ll

Two Bridged Luxman M-117's on LF

MacIntosh 100 mono blocks on mids and tweets

Cornscala DBB's

Small format Fastrax mids w/Altec 902 16A drivers

JBL 2404 tweets

ALK ESN DBB 450 networks

JWC "Too Much Music" server

Mamma banging the server in the wee hours....

AH! CDP w/upsampler Siemens CCA tubes

JMA Peach ll

Two Bridged Luxman M-117's on LF

MacIntosh 100 mono blocks on mids and tweets

Cornscala DBB's

Small format Fastrax mids w/Altec 902 16A drivers

JBL 2404 tweets

ALK ESN DBB 450 networks

JWC "Too Much Music" server

Pic did not take....Prob better for me that it didn't ....smile

**** yea

Awesome. Can u show us the speakers?

Mamma banging the server in the wee hours....AH! CDP w/upsampler Siemens CCA tubesJMA Peach llTwo Bridged Luxman M-117's on LFMacIntosh 100 mono blocks on mids and tweetsCornscala DBB'sSmall format Fastrax mids w/Altec 902 16A driversJBL 2404 tweetsALK ESN DBB 450 networksJWC "Too Much Music" server

uh. We definantly need a pic. Plz leave out the pink slippers....smile