Kudos to Klipsch!

It's what comes of working at our RMHC building all day then coming home and trying to quickly edit a video for social media.  Trying to post it here as well but it keeps dropping.  May just have to provide a link to Facebook. 

Dave

• Administrators

Where is a Klipsch rep to answer these things?  There used to be a guy (called colterphoto) who worked for them and would answer questions here.  He doesn't work there anymore and I'm not sure who does.  It is a company forum so where is the company?

whoooooaaa there... this thread JUST started last night. We don't (and can't) read the forum all the time.

Now, what was the question?

• Like 1

• Administrators
Regardless where else they might show up they SHOULD be listed as bookshelf speakers.

You are correct. It had been planned to add them to the Bookshelf Speakers page, but for some reason we had not gotten around to it yet. Will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

You would think you're busy or something... It's a huge website to keep up with. We really appreciate all your work (like restoring the deleted posts, yesterday).

Bruce

• Like 1

You would think you're busy or something... It's a huge website to keep up with. We really appreciate all your work (like restoring the deleted posts, yesterday).

Oh, you mean Chad.  :P

If you had any idea the actual level of stuff he has to deal with all would be a LOT more understanding.  The Forum owes him a HUGE debt of gratitude for getting us noticed by the Klipsch brass, supporting us, listening to moderators and members alike, and doing it with a great sense of humor and good judgment. 

Dave

• Like 1

It doesn't say how they did this but I'd love to see inside.  I bet they have no analog crossovers and use a DSP chip to time align, crossover, EQ attenuate, and D/A.  Probably a class D amp like all the others.

Where is a Klipsch rep to answer these things?  There used to be a guy (called colterphoto) who worked for them and would answer questions here.  He doesn't work there anymore and I'm not sure who does.  It is a company forum so where is the company?

whoooooaaa there... this thread JUST started last night. We don't (and can't) read the forum all the time.

He was asking if you would hold his hand...

It doesn't say how they did this but I'd love to see inside.  I bet they have no analog crossovers and use a DSP chip to time align, crossover, EQ attenuate, and D/A.  Probably a class D amp like all the others.

I think if they were fully active that they would at least mention it.  The fact that the second speaker gets a single amplified input tells me there is still a passive network in there.

Edited by Ski Bum
  • Like 1

He was asking if you would hold his hand...

Wicked.  But if I had a son born with a peanut in his head I would be the same way.

If you had any idea the actual level of stuff he has to deal with all would be a LOT more understanding.  The Forum owes him a HUGE debt of gratitude for getting us noticed by the Klipsch brass, supporting us, listening to moderators and members alike, and doing it with a great sense of humor and good judgment. 

Dave

After working in IT for over 19 years, I get it.

Bruce

• Like 1

Dave

After working in IT for over 19 years, I get it.

Bruce

Same here.