Slam speakers

Hello

please first sorry because i am not good in english because i speak only french

I had to slam every time the equipment "Marantz SR7009 and Power Amplifiers Nad M25 On My Klipsch speaker RF7 MKII, MKII RC64, RS62 MKII
These are the details

Nad alone without Trigger = no slam
Nad with Marantz connected both with Trigger = with snap
When the two devices connected with 12V by pressing the button of the Marantz walk it starts, it has a first relay which "tock" and Nad amplifier turns on, but after 7 or 8 sec to a Marantz second terminal relay final at the start
Exactly, this relay once it is triggered at the same time the sound of slamming entant in pregnant how to say here in the receiver and close to work and pass the signal for their pre-out card to the power amplifier
By cons before when connected speakers directly without power amp Marantz there is no slam
The slamming happens when both Marantz and nad connected with a trigger wire and the second relay starts receiver that makes the vamp
Yesterday, I look in the menu, I have not found a timer in trigger settings only there on or off the trigger output to input dedicate
I want to know what solution is that there is an external device can program it is to say, after starting the Marantz 2 or 3 seconds, it gives Alim 12V to power amplifiers or an external filter absorbs this slam
Thank you

I am guessing he is talking about a loud THUMP when the amp comes on through the 12v trigger.

I am very sorry becose i not spe

So, Aymen007, is there a loud, sudden sound when the amp comes on with the 12 volt trigger?

Yes this exactly

Sound like " tac , boom "

If i put speaker directly in Out Marantz without amplifier Nad i not listen this sound

If i put speaker directly in Out Nad only i not listen this sound

If i use 12v Trigger between Marantz and Nad if i open Marantz If receiver end bootting give this sound tac or toc

My question is if this sound its not good for speaker or no problem

And if u can give me i solution like Trigger timer becose in setting Marantz in option Trigger only on or off not timer

This Video french but u can listen sound same if receive open

Check and see if there's any build up on the pin and conductor. I haven't had this happen with a trigger cable, but I did have it happen on a Promedia 2.1 that I had received, it rot havoc on that system. You might also try another 3.5 mm cable. I am actually even using stereo conductors on my setup without any issues.

So I'd start with examining if it's a cable issue.

Check and see if there's any build up on the pin and conductor. I haven't had this happen with a trigger cable, but I did have it happen on a Promedia 2.1 that I had received, it rot havoc on that system. You might also try another 3.5 mm cable. I am actually even using stereo conductors on my setup without any issues.

So I'd start with examining if it's a cable issue.

now i plug stereo cable and same problem

please all check link i record with my phone you listen details problems

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00724116385210881211

or

http   ://www.megafileupload.com/rEdK/2016_05_07_21_57_24.mp3

this details material with sound and problems last audio record

start marantz and first relay start >>>>> relay NAD started >>>>>> second relay NAD start and amplifier and booting >>>>>> second relay marantz end booting and here exactly you can liten relay and and toc in speakers in the same second

problem booming sound same time if marantz end starting or shutdown

for this i speak

please i think to separate amplifier to pre amp and if anything have solution for machine with 12v trigger remote control here i can turn on and off amplifier with remote

thanks for all and wait your help

Edited by Aymen007

I'd say it is an issue with the outlet, but you have already said that if you power one or the other, it doesn't do this. I wonder if you had a power distribution device, if that would resolve the issue. Not sure who makes them, emotive used to have one that managed up to four triggers...

I try connecting the two amplifiers in Direct outlet but always the same result when the second relay trips Marantz sends current to trying this power amplifier Nad and direct the speakers all equipment and new and as I say before if connect the speakers directly to the Marantz or Nad bypassing the Port Trigger there is no longer its only exist if put both devices simultaneously via a cable Trigger I have an idea amp Nad when he receives the 12v it starts and if sectional 12v falls in sleep I want to know is that there is an external pairs with a remote control that gives 12v is tell your when I press the remote control sends 12v fix and as his amp remains condition and if I press another time it cuts 12v amp and changes in sleep mode if sails gives 12v remote control