Recommended replacement speakers

At the top of the forum Recent Gallery Images, it shows my 3  series of JBL Heritage models. Now If I want to replace the 100's and the (80's which are not being used). I need an opinion of which Klipsch in my price range to get. I listen to mostly classic rock and blues rock.  Maybe some new country with the rock groove going on. If I get a little bass heavy they tend to "boom" out.  For sale within 135 mile radius of me are the following choices. Heresy II, 1986 consecutive serial numbers, Forte WO RV consecutive numbers, and a pair of KG 5.2, all of which look amazing from the ad. Remember I am running vintage McIntosh MC75's (gone through and rebuild by the original MC builder). I only have the L200t3'3 & L100t3's wired to keep 8 ohm and the Normans rear are 4 ohm. The seller also has a pair of late 80's Klipsch Horns oiled walnut, consecutive numbers, but out of my price range. Also, I am attending the Gathering, so should I just bring all of my speakers, JBL, Norman Labs, Pioneer HPM 60's, Akai SW-155 (an amazing little speaker with a lot of drivers for their size) Cerwin Vega D-5's with fresh red surrounds, and maybe someone would be willing to do a trade for some K-horn? I am tempted to go ahead and pull the trigger on one of the aforementioned ones I saw listed locally. just needed some input on which one is better suited to my living room setup and my choice of music, once again I am a little bass heavy. Any advise I would greatly appreciate. 

Welcome to the forum and I believe that the gathering will give you the opportunity to get great information with regards to your next purchase.  I'm a bit "bass heavy" in my listening also and that's why I run subs with all of my sets.  KP250's (Heresy pro's) are killer with a good sub, but I run a sub with Cornwall's and RF7's for music also and I believe that will be the key to getting the most out of your sound.  JMHO and I'll see you in Hope

Well, I went with Belles. 1986. Crites HF drivers, probably one off crossovers, type A, but have to have been specially assembled. And do not know if the 15's are Crites, but do know they were swept.

46112d951aa918cecbc62f0efaa27660.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wanted to put my Belle's to a Loud Friday night (with guests), first time audition. I had forgotten about the Roger Waters "In the Flesh"

DVD,I purchased a few years ago. Simply because I was fortunate enough to see Pink Floyd April 5th 1994, and have been a David Gilmour, and

Pink Floyd fan. Incredible show (Floyd) by the way. Rain was not the word for it, there was the band, their light show and special effects

by God! Rain pouring down through the lasers looked like fireworks sparklers falling to the ground, and the Lightning storm also. But back

to the Waters DVD, it occurred to me that "Money" uses the phrase "Bullshit" Now I have known this for years, but since joining the Forum, it

has taken on a new meaning. See ya'll at the Gathering.