La Scala IIs in CT

Lost240

I have a pair of klipsch la scala split industrial version, do you accept an exchange? I want this for my living room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that you have both pair in the same room, what are your ears telling you?

It does seem like a showdown is in order. Ask the wife to leave the room, and you might want to close those windows.! Game ON!

Would love to hear your critique. 

• Like 2

I have spent the weekend A/B testing both sets of speakers. Truly, I love them both and it is a hard decision to sell the La Scalas. 

The Palladiums have more impact and give a truer tone to instruments with a more forward sound.  Some people might think of this as bright. It is not fatiguing in any way and I hear more detail in acoustic guitar especially. 

However, the La Scalas have a warmer tone. Nothing is missing, but the sound stage is a bit further back, but overall larger in scale. These you can listed too all day and enjoy every minute. 

If it were up to me I would keep both, but that is frowned upon in my household. Well... at least in their current room, but my basement can't house La Scalas and CF-3s at the same time either. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...