What is heck is this & how do I grill it

USNRET

That looks like a 2 beer pork steak.  Open beer one put pork steak on grill.  Drink beer, when finished with first beer flip over the pork steak. Open second beer and drink.  When done drinking second beer the pork steak is finished.  

• Like 1

It's just a very inexpensive cut of pork.

If you like pork, I'tll be great any way.

I would recommend (my taste) a Teriyaki Soy Sauce kinda marinade.

For me, I would not care for it, but I basically don't like pork - except - Specifically baby back ribs, OR, the pork chop that is specifically the equivalent of a beef bone in Rib steak, again, marinated and sauced as above.  Lars

Come on guys, thats a PORK steak. Season to taste and throw that thing on the grill high heat for about 10 minutes each side. It will be delicious!

Favorite cut of mine. Enough fat around those eyes to keep it moist and dark meat has more flavor than the white of the loin.

I dust with garlic, rosemary and thyme. It's usually cut thin so cook it hot and fast to not dry it out. 

That looks like a 2 beer pork steak.  Open beer one put pork steak on grill.  Drink beer, when finished with first beer flip over the pork steak. Open second beer and drink.  When done drinking second beer the pork steak is finished.  

A couple of beers and I might ask it out.      :blush2:

• Like 2